TEST ME!!!!!!!

Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Dear All Male Doms,

I hope the new year is treating you well???

I am looking for someone who is going to push me to the limit and break me as a person.
What you need to know:
Likes: Nipple Pain, controlled orgasm, piss control, hidden public, daily tasks, some clothing control
Limits: Anal, Slapping, Pissing myself, Anything Illgeal

If you are interested Please PM me and I will send you over my Kik if you can justify why you would be a good Dom for me.

Thank you in advance Sir.

Love
Sexy Little Minx

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Message me when you have time.

You know she probably hasnt been doing this for a long time and she hasnt even been active since a few weeks ago. It sure would be nice if people would stop trying to bring back an old thread unless the original poster wants to bring it back.

Reactions: milly

master-sidney

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2016
Nah she’s been working hard, like most of us. I was just trying to trigger her email so she would respond when she has time.

Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Nah she’s been working hard, like most of us. I was just trying to trigger her email so she would respond when she has time.
Thank you master for sticking up for me.
You know she probably hasnt been doing this for a long time and she hasnt even been active since a few weeks ago. It sure would be nice if people would stop trying to bring back an old thread unless the original poster wants to bring it back.
I appreciate your comment however, I am still doing this, I haven't been active for a while because I was away and then the business I work were having problems so I have been saving my job, training on new work systems and along side that taking on extra online course to get further qualifications to start my own business. Plus spending time with family that I have seen in like 6 months because of COVID-19.

Have a fantastic rest of your day/evening wherever in the world you are.

Reactions: QwertyAsdfgh

master-sidney

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2016
To be honest she’s the real deal and always has been always will be. I’m glad she’s mine!

Featured Threads

New Personals