Testing new exposure-based games engine

jh81

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2015
All,

I posted this on GetDare, but I'm covering all bases my asking for some help on KT as well. Short story: I have a card generation "game" that i have created that I could do with some people to run through and have a look to see if it works for them. There are two cardsets loaded - one for erotic humiliation and the other for male exposure.

Simply go to site, select which cardset you want, and then the options you want to use, and it will generate a set of cards uniquely for you (with the settings you've created). You can then download the page and do them at your leisure. Using the same results page link between two people will generate different cards, albeit with similar "intensities"

The site is https://praedam.strangled.net

Longer story: I am writing an erotic story around this game. The idea came to me so I started fleshing it out. I need to re-learn PHP for a side project at work and have just coded it in the last couple of days as I brush up on my PHP skills. And then, once I've created it, it was easy to be able to pick up some pictures just to complete the look.

I know the harder levels of the Praedam Dareset are a bit extreme; I want that for my story. I'm interested in (a) is the game engine something you'd enjoy (and if so what cardsets do you want?), (b) Does the idea work for you? What could be improved? (c) Did anything break?

If this is something you filthy degenerates will use, I'm happy to maintain and keep it live. :)

Many thanks,

JH

jh81

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2015
Pretty cool I'm digging it, fairly well made too good job.
Thanks; I've got a few improvements I want to make and then it will just be adding more cardsets for the different interests and kinks :)

Nielsslut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 27, 2019
I will do it now! Ill add everything to a album named game engine you will see the results there

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I think it would be great if this game was multilingual.

Warning: This can take thirty seconds to fully load

I think we need an indicator that shows that the action is being performed. As a download indicator. IMHO

Write a forum post on KinkTalk about your failure.
and I took a extreme version and realized that I could not execute it.

P.S. If each player will create a separate theme of his game. What will the KinkTalk administration say?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals