M_James_95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2015
20 year old switch male seeking a switch female under 30

About Me:

Hello there people on Gd, my name is Michael, I am 20 and I am switch who is looking for Female switch or slave to get into a serious relationship with, preferably from the US, Canada, or the UK, as well as getting to know you as a friend in the "normal" times in life. If you are interested, drop me a PM and we'll go from there. Now, like everyone sane person, I have likes, dislikes, and limits. I also live the SCC code (Safe, Sane, Consensual), so If you don't, I'm sorry but you'll have to find someone else.

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

LIMITS:
Blood/Permanent, Family, Public, Scat, Illegal, Money, Blackmail, findom, Sissyification/Femification

SOFT LIMITS:
Wax, CEI, Piss, Anal, Heavy Pain

DISLIKES (PUNISHMENT):
Line Writing, WriteForMe, Nipple Torture, CBT, Moderate Pain.

Humiliation, BDSM, Light Pain, Orgasm Control And Denial, Body Writing

LOVES:
Bondage(especially Shibari)

What I am looking for in a Switch?:

I am particularly looking for a woman who is into Bondage, especially Shibari. I know you will have a lot of other kinks, but one of your main ones has to be Bondage and would prefer someone who likes being a rope bottom in a shibari setting. Now, another big thing is LOYALTY! I cannot stress how IMPORTANT this is! If you not willing to be loyal to your role at that time and cannot be loyal to me, then I am probably not for you.
Now, I would prefer someone with some experience but that doesn't mean that I am not open to beginners. Also, I don't just want this relationship to be strictly BDSM, I would like to have it be casual as well, because getting to know you and what you like is very important to me.

Relationship side of things:

Great and honest communication.
A sense of humor.
Emotional support, validation, and compliments.
Compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness.
A mutual desire to step outside the box.
Being able to admit mistakes and to talk about them.
Precare and aftercare

I would like when you PM me, to have a few things in your message

Name?
Age?
Location/Availability?
Likes/Limits?
How much experience do you have?
Why did my ad catch your eye?
Five random facts?
Expectations?
Any questions, comments, or concerns?

Have a great day!