TGirl to dare

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
Hi everyone! I'm Pandora, a funny bisexyal submissive tgirl from Madrid/Spain (see my album if you want physical details) and would love to receive ideas on how to humiliate myself (in a safer way)... could be indoor or outdoor, I have the entire city at my disposal hehe. Nothing too dangerous, please. I'm into dirty fetishes like garbage, toilets, condoms, dirt as usually I'm a very elegant and decent person. I'm also kind of exhibitionist, but not entirely as I still fear people's reaction. I'll take photos of my actions if possible. Thank you.:)

20oct_015.jpg

elimylove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2012
I have seen your pictures you are very beautiful u should show that off. First you should get the shortest skirt you can find and the thinnest shirt. You cant wear any bra or panties. Go for a walk you have to climax 3 times all in different places non of which can be dressing rooms or bathrooms. Each time your about to climax you should take a picture and post it here when your done

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
Thank you elimylove, you're very kind :) The problem is that the weather in Madrid is too cold for a thin shirt :eek:... I can use a short skirt with stockings/leggings but cannot go out without a jacket. Maybe some public interior action ?

elimylove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2012
Then wear a jacket to lets say a mall or market take it off once you enter and proceed with the dare

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Wear your longest coat and only wear panties or a bra underneath and open it up for at least 30 seconds it does not matter if your alone or not but once you open the coat no closing it till the 30 seconds is up do this 4 times

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
Oh, that would be very hot and I'll do it, and of course, there will be with photos. As it is freezing cold here, I'm thinking to wear stockings and suspenders, tiny see-thru thongs and bra. Good idea Hollyann, thank you for the dare <3

Featured Threads

New Personals