bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Dare: Given that you are clearly a dirty, disgusting perverted little thing, I am going to challenge you to do a dirty, perverted, disgusting little dare for me. And take pics to post and show everyone, naturally. For this dare you will need: Several tins of beans, Some tights, and your favorite buttplug.I dare you to cover yourself in beans all over making yourself a nasty, filthy, slutty mess. Pour one tin over your hair, another over your face and another over your tits. Then pour a tin down the front of your tights and one down the back. Enjoy the feeling of them squiding around your cunt and ass. Rub them in a bit. Then bend over and reach inside to insert your buttplug before sitting down, pouring another tin inside your tights and then rubbing yourself to orgasm. Sit there in the messy afterglow for at least 15mins before cleaning yourself up!
Although Master said I was not required to do this one, I wanted to make Master proud so I did the nasty bean dare! It sucks! I set up my video camera and had everything ready I bent over wearing my pantyhose in front of the camera and slapped my ass a few time before getting in the tub. I opened the first can and decided that was going to take too long on the video so I climbed out and turned off the camera. I opened the rest of the cans and thought I had turned the camera back on . I climbed back into the tub and proceeded to pour beans all over me as instructed. I poured them down my pantyhose both front and back then I inserted a toy in my fat ass. I rubbed beans all over me. They were cold and I didn't like the smell. I stood there where the camera could still see me and rubbed myself to orgasm. This took a little while since this was so nasty. I laid in the tub amongst the beans for the 15 minutes as I was told then I scooped the beans into a dust pan and dumped them into the trash can. Finally I was able to turn on the water and shower my nasty pig body. After I was finished and got out of the tub I wanted to view my video. Only to find out that I failed to turn it back on record. I am so disgusted with myself! To have done all of that and not have the pics to prove it. I am truly sorry and will accept any punishment Master decides to give me.

New Personals