The Doctors Halloween Special

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As you know Halloween is fast approaching so I thought it would be fun to have a special thread for posting kinky Halloween ideas and especially Halloween inspired kinky photos. This thread is for FEMALES to post, if any guys want to use the same theme please start a different thread. As usual for my threads, post only your own pics or if you would like to remain anonymous I will post them on your behalf.

Now they don't need to be nude but they do have to be kinky and hopefully artistic or interesting in some way. Some of my thoughts are decorated tits or cunt, kinky costumes, Halloween inspired insertions or anything else you think will fit the theme. Obviously masks are a big part of Halloween so this may be your chance to post a full body shot! If in doubt pm me first to check your entry is suitable.

To kick things off here is a very arty shot I found...

Wo_345_b_Wo_345_0577.jpg

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Exhibitionist

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
First entries

So these photos are from the one member, someone who wants to remain anonymous. Two different takes on the familiar Jack O'lantern idea...

I love the creativity and how much effort has gone into them!

halloween 1.jpg

Version 2;

halloween 2.jpg

And version 2 lit for full effect!

halloween 3.jpg

Great work don't you think? So who's next and what can you come up with?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Watch out it bites!

I've had another anonymous entry, really simple but so good!!

halloween.jpg

Still plenty of time to get your entries in...

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
Artistic and kinky hallowean

The pics are great, clearly the kink world knows how to celebrate Halloween in true style.

I love the teeth, a little scary but strangely also very arousing, almost daring me to have my wicked way.

Hope to see many more.

;)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its that time of year again!

Yes indeed, in a few weeks time folks all over the place will be dressing up to celebrate Halloween.
Last year this thread had a few very creative entries, hopefully this year we can get even more. So come on gals, put your kinky thinking caps on and lets see what you can do!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
First entry for 2016

And here she is, anonymous for now...

pumpkins.jpg

I love this one, so simple yet so effective, so come on gals, lets see how creative you can be!

Featured Threads

New Personals