The Fare

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Last year I decided to go to the semi annual Fetish Fare. I had No real agenda in mind just a general curiosity and besides it's shopping. Shopping for erotic and kinky stuff
all in one place, who could resist. The brochure said there would be classes and talks on number of subjects, at the time I thought maybe I would sit in on a few and learn
something new. The Fare was scheduled to start on Friday night at 6:00 and run through Sunday closing at 6:00 pm. Normally the venue is about 20 minutes from my apartment.
On the firat day of the fare, for some unknown reason the traffic was horrible . Instead of arriving for the Friday 6:00 PM opening, I got there at 8:15 - it closed at 11:00.
So far my weekend plans where not working as planned.

There was a short line for a ticket and I finally bought a 3 day pass from a girl dressed as Pipi Longstockings (red wig and all). That conversation was just strange. To this
day I'm still not sure she actually worked for the Fare people. The pass was good and I was able to go in, but she was just so giggly and erratic I still have my doubts.

Just inside the hotel convention room the venue promoters set up an unattended table which held a small stack of floor plans and the Fare schedule. I picked up one of each and decided, since I only had a couple of hours left, to do a quick tour of the vendors and see what might be of interest. The basic plan was to get there early on Saturday and buy what I actually wanted. Friday was to be for reconnaissance, Saturday buying, and Sunday would be classes. Thanks to the traffic half of Friday's plan was useless.

The Fetish Fare was a lot bigger than I had anticipated, there were all kinds of vendors there: workshops, shows, art exhibitions, erotic art, lots of BDSM devices, books. magazines, videos, cd's and great music. A quick look at the brochure schedule for the workshops and classes showed one workshop that caught my attention, "Introduction to Hypnosis". The problem was, this class was only offered at 10:00 on Friday. There were other similar classes in the morning on Saturday and Sunday
but these workshops where restricted to only the attendees from Fridays class. I thought was a little strange but still interesting. I wanted to find out why. so I bypassed a lot of the vendors and headed over to sign up for the 10;00 hypno intro. I was curious about hypnosis and this looked like would be a good overview / introduction for someone like me.

The hypno class was small, only 5 attendees (including me). We sat in folding metal chairs arranged in a semi-circle with an empty, instructor chair, facing us. At precisely 10:00 the instructor came into the room and introduced herself as Rita Diaz. Actually I wasn't paying much attention to what she
said said at first, the low cut blouse and her barely visible garter strap, holding up her sheer black stockings pretty much occupied my attention.

There was questionnaire, name, age, status ..etc nothing much out of the ordinary except the last statement.
"By signing your name below you give permission to receive treatment as directed by the instructor".
I thought about that for a second, but hey, it's only a 1 hour introduction ... I signed it and she took the form.

Rita sat in the instructors chair, crossing her right leg over her left and spoke.

"Okay, class, Let's go ahead and find out why you came to an Introduction to Hypnosis class today. Questions?"

Someone, I forgot who, asked "What exactly happens to you when you get hypnotized, I've heard a lot of stories."

Rita nodded. "Understood. Believe me, it's normal to be a little wary or skeptical, most of those stories are old wives tales and should not be taken seriously. Hypnosis or hypnotherapy is commonly used as form of treatment
for various psychological issues. You have my word as a professional: You will not regret your decision to come here today. I have been a practicing hypnotherapist for six years. I have not failed to improve the quality of life for each of my patients, whatever their issues may have been.

First of all, hypnosis is a gentle and relaxing process, it's also quite intimate. I will give you advance notice that not everyone can be hypnotized, immediately. Some people are resistant, but these cases are rare. It usually
requires three to four sessions, some even more than that, to completely resolve issues. If you would like a demonstration perhaps someone from this class will volunteer to be 'cured' of some issue.
You should also be aware that there is some physical contact involved, as well as some probing of the subconscious. I pride myself on being effective and successful." She paused. "Do you all understand?"

Everyone nodded.

She continued "Usually a treatment begins, with some simple statements of understanding between the therapist and and her patient. Before I continue, I must inform you that if anyone at any point whatsoever they feels uncomfortable with the procedure, or the treatment is becoming too intense, or too much for you in any way, the decision is yours, and yours only, you may stop the treatment, at any time, and are free to leave."

She paused again.

"Do you all understand?"

Everyone nodded.

"All right," she said. "Usually each treatment session last anywhere from one to two hours, but as this is an introductory session, should you decide to proceed, I will give you the remainder of this hour today, and we can continue tomorrow and Sunday if need be. Once we start, I very much desire that your specific issue be resolved.

Is this understood?"

Everyone nodded.

"Usually I refer to individuals by their first name but until we have a specific volunteer, I will simply use the word 'you' it really doesn't make a difference, you know who I am talking to you.

"Is this understood?"

Everyone nodded.

"You should relax now, close your eyes"
A pause followed by
" very Good."

Rita's voice was lowering and softening as she spoke.

"Okay you are relaxed, and comfortable. Keep your eyes closed and listen to my voice. "
She was practically whispering, just loud enough to be heard.

"Now really relax... unclench your muscles... just let everything wind down.
Don't, think, about, anything. Don't worry about the time, we have as much as it takes.
Now we're going to take some nice deep breaths, all right? Inhale for me, please, through your nose, while I count."

I took a breath in, and she began slowly,
"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight, and...exhale, through your mouth."

I obeyed and let my breath out. She continued.
"Again. Inhale through the nose...

"...One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...and exhale through the mouth...

"...One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight." She lowered her voice even softer.

"Now inhale for me again, nice and deep, and I'm just going to take your hand soon, very soon"

She gently picked up my wrist and slowly, gingerly lowered my arm to my side.
She whispered in my ear,
"It's okay, my friend, just relax. You, are, safe. Completely safe...with me.
Now your other arm"

She gently repeated the gesture picked up my other wrist and slowly, gingerly lowered my arm to my side.

A minute or so later I heard her voice again.

"Remember, you're just fine," she reassured me.

"Perfectly secure. And now, we're going to take you to a happy place,"
Her voice was soothing, melodic.

"Imagine you're floating, weightless... carefree...above a beautiful meadow, with lush, green fields. Nothing in the world, but you, and your happy place.

You're drifting with the clouds, being carried in an angel's arms.
Peaceful. Tranquil. Still. Everything is fine. Nothing can disturb you."

"Good, ...very very good. Now keep breathing deep, in and out, and we're going to slowly take you further into your happy place. I'm going to count backwards from ten."
She whispered...barely audibly...

"Ten...remember, my angel, you might hear the person beside you breathing, ignore that for now.
it's going to be okay..."

"Nine...you hear the person beside you a little less...your awareness of that person will continue to decrease, bit by bit, each time I count..."

"Eight...you're still all right...gaining more control all the time...

"Seven...and more control still...remember, you're strong...

"Six...it's gonna be okay...keep in mind, I'm your friend, and you only hear my voice ...

"Five...okay, we're halfway there...

"Four...it's all right...Rita will make it better...

"Three...don't worry about a thing...your friend Rita won't let anything happen to you...

"Two...you're a hundred percent sheltered and under my protection...okay, ready?...

"One...all right...I shall now put you under... and.. you will hear my fingers snap."

She silently snapped her fingers above my head, and I was out, as if she had just waved a magic wand over me.

"You are now completely unconscious..." she breathed.
"And you will do precisely as I tell you, Listen...to Rita,"
she lullabied me. "You have been locked inside a cage for a long, long time... and now, Rita is going to release you."

"Remember...Rita's your friend," she cooed in his ear. "And you trust her.

"Now, I am speaking to your subconscious. You may not be aware what your issue is, but you will rest assured, my lovely friend, we're going to get to the bottom of it and bring you through it."

Featured Threads

New Personals