The First Time

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
No, not the first time I ever had sex. Not the first time I ever fucked. Not the first time I ever made love. And yes I believe that they are all different things. I'm talking about the first time I met someone online and then met them at their house with the express purpose of licking touching and tasting each other. This type of experience for me was always shared with someone that I had a relationship with. But now I found myself knocking on the door of a woman that I had never met and only seen pictures of. She answered the door wearing a very short mini skirt and a shirt that hung off her shoulders enough to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. She said hi and I said hi. I closed the door behind me and we kissed hard. We had discussed before meeting a rough idea of how things would go. One of the things we had decided was that there would be very little small talk. I knew she liked it a little rough so I grabbed her by the hair and told her to lead me to the living room. When we got into the living room I turned her around kissing her again, my hand exploring under the mini skirt. No panties. Good. Her pussy was so wet. She had told me beforehand that she was a squirter. Feeling how wet she was I didn't doubt it. I told her to take off her shirt. She complied. I grabbed her nipple, hard. I could feel her moan as she kissed me. I turned her around and made her bend over and I pulled up her skirt so I could see her beautiful round ass. My hand was soaked with her pussy juice. I started fingering her ass. First one finger then two. She let out a small gasp when I shoved my second finger inside her. In and out quickly, my hands worked their magic. She said she was about to cum and I stopped. Not yet. I turned her around again, making her suck the fingers that had just been in her ass. Still standing I began fingering her soaking wet pussy, her juices running down her leg. I sucked on her tits biting and sucking her nipples so very hard. She moaned louder and louder and until she exploded shooting her pussy juice all over herself and the carpet. She looked like she was weak in the knees. I grabbed her by the hair again leading her to the couch. I knelt down and buried my face in her wet pussy. Again fingering her pussy as I sucked and licked her clit. She was moaning again in no time. I was now working my fingers in her ass and her pussy. I told her to grab her nipples. Harder. Harder. Harder! She again exploded squirting her juice all over. I stood up and pulled out my dick. She asked if she could suck it, taste me. I asked if she felt she deserved to have my dick. Please sir, she begged. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my dick into her mouth. Fucking her mouth hard. I stopped fucking her mouth and put my foot up on the couch so she could easily lick my balls and my ass. I could feel her tongue exploring my asshole. I sat down on the couch next to the puddle she left. She was on her knees in front of me again begging for my dick. Begging for my cum. I pulled her towards me and just before I stuck my dick back in her mouth I slapped her face with it. I grabbed her hair with both hands and slowly slid my dick into her mouth. Working her mouth slowly in and out of her mouth. Then a little faster. I ask her if she’s ready for my cum. With my dick in her mouth mmm was the only response she could give. I tell her not to swallow it when I do cum. My dick going in and out faster and faster. I tell her that I wanna see my cum in her mouth. My dick going in and out even faster now. I tell her to finger my ass. I tell she’s been a good girl so she’ll get to have my cum soon. Then finally I feel ready to explode. I pull her head all the way down my hard shaft and shoot my cum in her mouth. I pull my dick out of her mouth and tell her to show me. She opens her mouth and I can see that she has a moth full of cum. I tell that she can swallow and she does so, eagerly. I put my dick away and stand up to leave. Instead I grab her hair and make her stand up. I tell her I want her to squirt again and before she can say yes, or no, or anything else I slam my fingers into her pussy. In no time she is moaning. In no time she is squirting. Her knees buckle and she almost falls. I tell her I’m done now and leave.

Featured Threads

New Personals