yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
We lived in a community that had lots of small business owners. The one that I can remember the most was the funeral director it was so scary to even ride my bike near there. This funeral director was not a good role model. I can remember him dying alone and thinking that must be a horrible thing to die alone. My mother told me that he was found 5 days after he die only because the mail person smelled a very bad odor coming from his home. When my mother told me that I said, “Wow Mom that is bad that he had to die alone and nobody came to visit him.” She told me that he died alone because he was a bad man. He had molested his daughters and grand-daughters that is why nobody came to visit him.

My mother told me that the funeral director had molested me too. I was puzzled because I did not remember that. She said I was 3 years old and we were at the funeral home he owned, paying respects to a deceased neighbor. She said that I had to use the restroom and she was going to take me but a lady fainted and she forgot that I needed to use the restroom. She said I must have wondered off to try to find it myself and the funeral director followed me. My mother said she was looking for me but heard me coming down the stairs saying, “Momma, he put his mouth on my pee pee.” Pee Pee is what I called my vagina. My mother said I told her he put me on a table and raised my dress and put his mouth down there.

New Personals