The GIANT 100 word boob writing challenge.

For the 100 word challenge the boobs will,

• Not be bound

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Be bound with rope

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Be bound with rubber bands

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Most of you will be aware of our very active new members @KpopPunkKink and his massively endowed wife @KpopSlut. Both have posting prolifically since joining, currently they have a thread running to add some choice words to her most ample boobage. Make sure to check it out and contribute your ideas.

In the comments @KpopSlut was intrigued by the previous 50 word challenge for @MissL I linked to. Some of you may remember that from about 6 months ago. Anyway she bragged that she felt should could do 100 words on her giant udders and so the gauntlet is down. Can you the good members of Kink Talk think of 100 words suitable to plaster all over these megaboobs?

As in the previous challenge we will also be looking for you to vote for if they should be bound and if so with what. So hit the poll above with your vote then add your suggestions to the word list that I will curate in this post. Please keep suggested words appropriate (her only limit at this point is rape type words) but she will retain veto over anything she's not comfortable with.

Word List for @KpopSlut

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was just playing with an AI software based on GPTJ (I'm trying to teach it dominance) and was interested to try this. So I tried these below (left is me, right answer was AI):

"but first I have a request for you" - "Alright, I'll accept your offer"
"I need to write 100 words on your boobs with your lipstick." - "Sure, sounds good"

"and I need you to tell me what words" - "Sure thing."
"starting now" - "Okay"

My AI replies went to 20 until repeating itself :(
'First word is "beautiful"'
'Second word is "nasty"'

rest is copy paste

perfect
sweet
hot
bitch
slut
dirty
pussy
sensual
kinky
sexy
whore
cunt
asshole
ugly
stupid
gorgeous

I just love to trick with AI dialogues. Maybe not very inventive but nor me trying to push her into the rabbit hole.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I was just playing with an AI software based on GPTJ (I'm trying to teach it dominance) and was interested to try this. So I tried these below (left is me, right answer was AI):

"but first I have a request for you" - "Alright, I'll accept your offer"
"I need to write 100 words on your boobs with your lipstick." - "Sure, sounds good"

"and I need you to tell me what words" - "Sure thing."
"starting now" - "Okay"

My AI replies went to 20 until repeating itself :(
'First word is "beautiful"'
'Second word is "nasty"'

rest is copy paste

perfect
sweet
hot
bitch
slut
dirty
pussy
sensual
kinky
sexy
whore
cunt
asshole
ugly
stupid
gorgeous

I just love to trick with AI dialogues. Maybe not very inventive but nor me trying to push her into the rabbit hole.
AI dialogs????

These are BOOBS not BOTS.

Just sayin

Reactions: KpopHubby

Featured Threads

New Personals