secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'oi've come for tha job of Governess!'-Richard Waldegrave,12th Marquiss of Rustington,was gobsmacked by the girls sheer audacity!that this barefoot,grubby-faced,mere chit of a girl of 19,with grease stained red hair flowing all the way down to her waist,and wearing a filthy grey dress that stank the place to high heaven!,having the impertinence to ask him for the prestigious job of Governess to his son and heir Robert!his faithful Butler Soames recommended informing the local 'Peelers' to chuck this slattern back into what ever gutter she had crawled out of!but Richard was greatly intrigued by this 'wild' girl!'and what qualities do you possess that make you suitable for the post?'he raised one eyebrow at the girl-giving her time to prepare an answer 'i know all about history,mathematics,geography,religion,science'the girl answered-she then give a rapid quickfire sample of her talents-Richard's mouth dropped open once again in disbelief!'that may be so,miss...'0'Doherty,Roisin 0'Doherty'the girl blurted out-just then the door to Richard's study opened-the Butler comes in with a 'peeler'-Roisin was clearly terrified!and then she tried one final trick to make Richard offer her the job 'i look forward to working with you sir!'she then said in a cut-glass English accent and made for the door-the peeler roughly grabbed her arm 'Muc!'[Gaelic-'Pig'!]she spits at him-the 'Peeler' reaches into his pocket for the handcuffs 'wait!'Richard raises his arm 'that will be all officer!'the man touches his helmet and retires-she was obviously one of his lordships 'doxies'-what he got up to while her ladyship was visiting her relatives in India was of no concern of his!Roisin told Richard her life story-she had come to England in search of work-her older brother,Brendan,had got a job as a 'navy'but that was still not enough to pay for their large family back in County Donegal-Richard nodded gravely-he read the newpapers and knew how hard it was for people in Ireland at the moment-which was why so many had recently joined the 'Fenian'movement.'one week's trial!'Richard laid down the terms of employment to his new Governess-she had her beautiful long redhair cut very short and was now clad in a smart governesses uniform [after undergoing a thorough scrubbing with carbolic soap by one of the maids!]and Richard insisted that her original dress be burnt!['i'm not having that smelly and filthy thing in my house!]'anything you say sir!'Roisin 'dipped' in obedience 'oh!and your name!most unsuitable! and far to difficult for all of my staff to pronounce!from now onwards you will be refered to as Miss Rosemary Doughty and the staff must address you as Miss Doughty-Roisin's face momentarily screwed up!'filthy Saxon heathens!'she thought'what's wrong with my own name?'-but she then took a deep breath and then gave him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen!'as you wish sir!'.Richard then left 'Miss Doughty' to go about her work-she was not popular with other members of his staff-especially Soames the Butler-until Roisin had discovered in his room some Victorian 'spanking'literature-'ya don't need tha rubbish!'Roisin once came into his room while he was reading some 'not when you have a naughty young colleen!'and she stripped naked![it took some time though!poor Mr Soames had to be on the patient side!but then,after all,this was Victorian England!]and offered her lily white buttocks every night to the Butler's white-gloved hands![she hated having to do this at first!but she needed to be on very good terms with the Butler-the most powerful member of Richard's household,although this was most unsuitable behaviour for a good Roman Catholic girl like herself!but then what 'sin' was she actually commiting?at least she wasn't going to bed with him!and the spankings were extremely painful anyway!so the sin of her exposing her naked flesh to a man who was not her husband was paid for by her 'penitence'-but after just a few night's of this she found she was secretly beginning to enjoy it!and so before the end of the week,he was using the Cane on her!-she insisted he caned her harder each night and that she got double the amount from the previous night-starting with just six strokes-this was the only time that the Cane saw service in this house-as she could not bear to use it on the darling little Robbie!] Richard was delighted with his new Governess!his son progressed well in his studies!the girl was a natural with children!the philanthropic Richard got Roisin to hold classes to some of the local paupers in the nearby workhouse,he knew his wife would be absolutely delighted with his choice of Governess when she returned from India next week!it was now the height of Summer-Richard slept with all of his windows open-near the great house was a large natural lake full of clear blue crystal water-one night,Richard could hear activity in it!a lover of all natural 'wildlife'he picked up his binoculars and looked out of the window onto the lake-there was someone swimming in it!it was too far away to make out who it was exactly-but as the full moon came out of the clouds at that moment and shone directly onto the lake,Richard saw the unmistakable bounce of two pert young female breasts in the ice cool water!and a flash of copper coloured hair![Roisin had first started taking nightly 'skinny dips'in the lake after her first visit to the Butler-the ice cold water soon helping to sooth away that awful 'burning'sensation in her backside!]Richard smiled to himself!at least the girl was keeping herself clean every day!and he got back into bed-eventually the gentle splashing sounds subsided outside his window's and he drifted off to sleep.the following night he decided to join her!that water looked so inviting!so he waited in bed while he could hear the familiar 'splashing' sounds-dressed in his nightgown he quietely crept downstairs and out into the garden-he began to run to the pool-hoping to see Roisin 'au naturel'-but there was no sign of her!'she must be hiding!waiting for me to make the first move!'he thought to himself-and so he pulled off his nightgown and plunged into the lake-half an hour he was in it!but there was still no sign of the girl!assuming she had returned to her room before he had managed to creep out of the house,the deeply disapointed Richard got out of the lake,picked up his nightgown and returned to the house. it was the day just before Richard was to meet his wife at the local railway station-it was nightime-Richard could not sleep-he hears sobbing!it was coming from the bathroom-the door was locked 'Roisin!open this door at once!'he says angrily 'please sir!i don't wan't you to see me like this!'the girl wails back ''IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR AT THE COUNT OF THREE I WILL BUST IT DOWN!ONE!TWO!'-the door suddenly opens-Roisin stands in the doorway-she was completely naked!a rusty old tin bath tub nearby was full of water-Roisin had painstakingly heated the water herself on the stove-the new scullery maids job,Richard bursts into the room-he sees with horror that Roisin's back,buttocks and upper thighs were now covered in thick red and purple welts!he puts some soothing cold cream on the girls wounds and bandages them up for her-planning to let the local doctor examine them in the morning.he then carried Roisin to her bed and retired for the night.in the morning there was no sign of Roisin!but Richard had more pressing concerns!he had to meet his wife at the station!'did you find a suitable governess for little Robbie?'his wife-a beautiful brown-haired and brown-eyed woman of 24,asked him 'um!i'll tell you the whole story when we get home!'he replies,nervously.'horsethief whipped!'says the headline of the local village newspaper 'Sir Roderick Mountjoy had his prize stallion Wellington stolen from his stables on his West Sussex estate almost a week ago-yesterday the culprit was found-a 19 year old Irish tinker girl-Caitlin Finnegan.local Policeman Clive Smedley made the arrest and observed the girls punishment-25 lashes with the prison whip,in the police station 'he wanted to whip her himself with his own personal cat-o-nine-tails![which had only recently seen some service in the Crimean war]P.C.Smedley,said afterwards 'and in public!but neither of them are allowed nowadays!and afterwards we shaved her head so all the people in the village would know what she had done!personally i think the whipping was punishment enough for the poor gel!it seemed like a crime against god for us to destroy all of those beautiful copper-coloured locks!the gel was also completely starkers when we found her!we couldn't let her go o'me like that though!so i gave her some old trousers of mine and an old shirt-it was the least i could do for the poor gel!'.there was another news article just below it 'Fenian arrested!'-Patrick 0'Doherty,a notorious Irish member of the outlawed Fenian movement,was arrested by Police in Southampton today after a plot to murder the Duke of Carlow was uncovered-the Duke,an implacable opponent of Irish 'Home Rule'was due to visit his daughter-the wife of Richard Waldegrave,12th Marquess of Rustington,2 days ago,at his west Sussex estate,but his train was delayed and he won't be arriving here for another 2 days at least,Patrick's young wife-Roisin,is also wanted by the Police for questioning-all that is known about her is that back in her native Ireland she was a keen horsewoman,she would often scandalise her local community by riding 'Sine Pannis'[Latin:'Without Clothing']during the night of the full moon,after taking a dip in nearby lough Derg,'the madwoman of lough Derg!'they dubbed her,with her long flowing redhair.the girls parentage is unknown-but some claim her to be the illegitimite daughter of his grace the late Duke of Wellington by one of his tenants on his Irish estate at Dangan-who then had the girl secretly brought up on the continentSECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• Roisin O'Doherty-A Woman With A Secret!.jpg
    Roisin O'Doherty-A Woman With A Secret!.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 760

Featured Threads

New Personals