The handmaids tale

Mekis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2023
Hi! So I’m new here and this is my first post. Hope I’m doing it right. I love being a sub, so it’s natural for me being a bit insecure.

I’m into the handmaids tale, the tv show,, and I love being the handmaid. Is there anyone else? If so, how do you play with it? What do you do?

I’m married and my husband is not into kinky stuff, so I do most things but my self and need fantasies.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi! So I’m new here and this is my first post. Hope I’m doing it right. I love being a sub, so it’s natural for me being a bit insecure.

I’m into the handmaids tale, the tv show,, and I love being the handmaid. Is there anyone else? If so, how do you play with it? What do you do?

I’m married and my husband is not into kinky stuff, so I do most things but my self and need fantasies.
Hello and welcome to our forum!

I think there is some confusion here caused by the language barrier as it seems English is not your first language.
Perhaps we can help clarify your situation and what your question is.

I haven't seen the TV series but will assume it's close enough to the book in which case this is about the life of the handmaid and her sexual subservience to the couple who own her. It sounds like you enjoy this idea and like to imagine yourself in this role, is that correct?
It then seems you'd like some ideas for how to play out this fantasy life for yourself without involving your husband who isn't into this.

Are you looking for ideas of things you can, games you can play by yourself to act out this handmaid life? Or do you want to discuss this idea with others who like the handmaid concept and only talk about it in fantasy?

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Mekis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2023
Are you looking for ideas of things you can, games you can play by yourself to act out this handmaid life? Or do you want to discuss this idea with others who like the handmaid concept and only talk about it in fantasy?

Thanks for the question, it helped me to specify what I want. You’re right, English is not my native. I actually want both: talk about the idea with others who also like the concept of the story and talk about the fantasies, AND I’m looking for ideas I can pay by my self.

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Featured Threads

New Personals