The Internet Years - part 1

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
The events described so far took place some years ago. Nothing happened after that until the internet came along, and even then it was a long time until I took advantage of it.
I slowly began to realise that there were many sites on the web which might be interesting. Of course, finding a reliable site and not a dodgy site was a problem. I was very careful, searching for possible bondage sites but not actually visiting them until I had managed to find an independent appraisal of the site. Eventually I came to the alt.com site.
Having decided on my user name, I watched to see what would happen. After a while I decided it was safe to pay for a silver subscription for 3 months. Although I could now view profiles it did not lead to any opportunities. Back as an ordinary member I just watched webcams (I am a voyeur as well) and used IM, occasionally camming myself as that would guarantee people viewing my profile.

I was contacted one day by a dom/domme boyfriend and girlfriend couple who were starting a fetish web-site and wanted some photos. Since I lived near them they decided they wanted to use me. I visited their flat and they dressed me in lingerie, included a padded bra, and also a suspender belt and stockings which I found difficult to fit correctly, strangely it was the male who helped me dress and I enjoyed it.
Then they strapped me to a bed and the mistress, in her boots and leather staged a series of photos with me, using a cane, whips etc while her boyfriend took photographs. I was then tied to a wall, had a ball-gag fitted (I disliked that) and more photos. Also more of me in a collar and leash and kissing her feet. Nothing sexual happened but for me it was highly exciting being tied up in lingerie and photographed. He took about 100 photos but most of them were poor although some were used for their web-site and some of them are used as my profile pics on alt. Sadly after about a year their fetish web-site stopped, and my chief regret was that the photographs were not a lot better.

Shortly after that I started an on-line domme/sub relationship with a woman in the USA which was to last over 2 years and was a wonderful period of slavery for me.
Like me, she was married with children and discretion was essential for both of us BUT most curious was that she was also a sub to another man. She knew what she liked as a sub and so she knew how to treat me and control me. We exchanged 100s of messages, photographs and videos and a deep affection developed between us. She would forbid me to cum for some time, but made me cam openly everyday so that I was exposing myself to the world but not allowed to cum. Sometimes I had to wear a sign saying I was a controlled sub and was not allowed to cum, despite all the stimulation and naughty suggestions my domme and the people watching would make. Then she would say I must cum on-line and swallow my cum in front of people (I really disliked that but I obeyed her out of loyalty and I suppose love as well). She took control of my registration on The Slave Register and she changed the password log-in details, I could not change it. After about a year we arranged a contract with her being my owner, etc, and that I could not withdraw from the contract. The contract also gave me protection from abuse by her, and she was obliged to take care of me, and that if she gave me away to another Mistress, the details of the contract passed over to the new Mistress.
One day she said she wanted a photo of me sucking a man's cock, or to watch me doing it on alt webcam. This she explained was because it would really prove my submission to her because she knew I would not like it. I started to try and arrange a session with a dominant man, but then our world was turned upside-down when her mother died and she didn't feel she could continue the life-style.
I felt totally empty and was full of despair, which was really rather selfish of me at the time since she had lost her mother.

Reactions: dosster

Featured Threads

New Personals