The Internet Years - part 2.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
I noticed that alt.com saved my CC details so I closed my account resolving never to give out my card details ever again. I re-opened it as little2005, the "little" referring to the small size of my cock, and waited to see if there was still a future for me.
I used IM quite a lot and cammed occasionally but I never contacted people, I only replied to them. Most of the interest I got was from men who liked my profile picture and they wanted to be my sub!! (Couldn't they read?).

Then I was contacted by a domme who said I was just what she wanted. She sent me pics and a questionnaire to fill in, and asked me to send some naughty pics of me back to her, with more information about myself. She said she would keep me as her pussy slave but would be respectful of my family and work commitments. After some weeks she asked me to write down a fantasy I would like to have, which I willingly did. Then came the demands for money because she was stranded in Africa and needed help. I just told her I couldn't help (which was true, but I had also realised that I was being suckered), and blocked all further communication with her. That was a serious blow to me and I almost gave up.

I once resorted to a pro-domme. I saved up a while to pay her for an hour. After I paid her, she ordered me to dress in woman's clothing she supplied. Then she slowly stripped me to my pants while verbally humiliating me. She was a black BBW and very strong so I could not escape her grasp even before she chained my wrists to the bed. She removed my pants and with more verbal humiliation, she wanked me off, threatening to keep me there for several hours while her other customers came.
This was rally unsatisfactory, I could see a clock and the time was ticking away which was a passion-killer. It was her words to me about keeping me prisoner while her other customers came which turned me on more than the actual wank itself. I was very disappointed.

In fact it was a man who eventually contacted my saying he didn't want any sexual contact but he wanted to tie me up naked, and wanted me to do the same to him. We met on neutral territory and decided that we could get our kicks from being tied up, sometimes in risky situations, and until recently we still met about every 2 months to tie each other up. No sex, just bondage.

Reactions: dosster

Featured Threads

New Personals