The King's Park Dare

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I hope it's not cheating too much that we're using a reservoir trail instead of a park? I also hope it's going to warm up a little bit before we start.

I'll try and list the original instructions in brief:

1) my husband paints two red hearts on my nipples.

2) I wear a white blouse, a short skirt, my new(ish) red heels that he bought for me when we did our cinema dare and a "necklace with a ring on it that he can attach a leash to". I don't have this last item, but I was previously made to buy a red dog collar, so I hope you don't mind me wearing that? It's a little obvious...

3. My husband will have a backpack containing scissors, sun oil, a bag that can be padlocked closed, a blanket, a butt plug and a towel just big enough to cover my breasts. We also have a picnic basket which we're going to fill with some good food at a nearby retail park to our destination.

Here's where things differ slightly from the original instruction.

4. When we get to the trail, we will begin to make our way around like normal people. I'm expecting for me this is going to be quite difficult in heels.

5. Every time someone says hello to us, my husband gets to cut a button from my blouse.

6. When we're down to the last button and we say hello to someone, after that we will head off the trail into the trees for some cover. Here my husband will cut off the last button and we will begin our picnic.

In The King's words:

i want you to sit with your back against you man so he can take some sun oil and play with your tits when you drinking some wine. I hope he plays with your tits until you breath heavily 😀 then i want you to lay down on your stomach.... when you are on the stomach i want you take of the blouse so your husband can put some sun oil on you back ... and put the blouse in the back pack... when he's finished with your back ... then i want him to take off your skirt and put it in the back pack and padlock it 😀 time to put on some sun oil on the legs and ass and then put in the butt plug slowly and nice 😀 you may play with that shaved pussy too 😀 make her moan 😀 throw the key about six meters away .... tell her to fetch the key or she have to go nude to the car 😀 when she go for the key you're wating with the towel to put around her .... give her a big kiss for beaing so breave.... 😀collect all of your stuff .. tell her to hand over the key ... if you want to leash her now is the time ...try to find a hiden bench in the park 😀 when you finde the bench let you husband sitt and opend his ziper and jump on his dick he my play whit your pussy when you ride him 😀of course ther is a catch ..... If you cum befor him .... you have to ride him naked until he cums.... so then you have to take off the towel and be complatly nude at the bench .......

I'm not sure how much of this is going to be safely possible, but we're hoping with it being a school day and getting dark earlier that by the time we start, around 3pm, it will be starting to get pretty quiet...

Reactions: The king

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
My friends pls play safe 😀 lm looking forward to read your story 😀

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Okay, blue skies right now, but a large parking lot that's just over half full. Already been told by an older gentleman that I'm going to struggle in my shoes 😟 and lost a couple buttons before we're even on the trail 😳

It's warm in the sunshine, maybe 60°F but there's an underlying chill. If only I'd been allowed a coat. Or underwear.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Two buttons left, but we've got about fifty feet before the next patch of forest, and there's a large group of older walkers between us and there...

The rough ground is proving difficult in heels.

Brits do seem to love a ditzy American stereotype 🤔

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh man did we get our timing wrong with this 😨🤫

I have no idea how I'm going to get back to the truck without being seen exposed...

My husband, obviously, is having a great time 🤨

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I finally made it out. The problem was, my husband thought it would be really fun to wait until I'd locked my clothing in the small bag to tell me that the padlock key was actually in the truck!

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, we got our timing wrong and the area was still quite busy and the sun wouldn't go down until after 7pm.

Having our picnic among the trees was an exhilarating experience. It felt very sexy to be so exposed out in nature, but the trees never stopped rustling so I was constantly paranoid about somebody coming up behind me. My husband only had one glass of wine, I needed the rest for what was to come...

The sun oil I think was surplus to requirements today, but we'd bought it and it was part of The King's instructions so we went along with it, and it did get me pretty hot. Putting in the plug was the normal mixture of discomfort and sort-of arousal, and I enjoyed feeling really slutty as I padlocked my clothes into the small backpack, ready for my husband to throw the keys for me.

I was a little bit shocked and a little mad when he told me what he'd done, but he said if I gave him a blowjob he'd give me his shirt for the walk back. Well, how could a girl refuse? 🤨

As soon as he started to cum, he pulled out. He wanted to spray his load over me and make me keep it on myself. He got a little bit on my cheek, but it was mostly on my chest and my left breast, so I figured maybe I could get away with it.

The shirt was even shorter than the skirt, but it was better than nothing, especially as I was still plugged and now leashed for the walk back. If I'd thought the rough ground had been hard on my feet in the heels, it was nothing compared to crawling over it on hands and knees, standing up when someone appeared on the trail ahead of us...

Finally we made it back to the parking lot, but just because it was starting to get cold didn't mean it was any less busy. Most of the picnic tables were occupied and there were still serious walkers and mountain bikers coming and going.

My husband said there used to be a restaurant that doubled as a bed and breakfast just a little way up from the reservoir, but it turned out it's been demolished to build houses, however there was a smaller parking lot for the reservoir so we turned back and pulled up in it. This one was sheltered, empty and perfect for what my husband had in mind for me, in fact one of my own fantasies that I've been thinking about for a while.

The pick up truck has a tall trailer hitch on the back (a towbar, my husband calls it). I think you can guess what we had in mind?

It has a thick round ball right at the top of it. I just had to get that inside me (with a couple layers of condoms over it for hygiene)... Oh my god!!! And still with my butt plug in and my husband's cum on my body with his shirt unbuttoned, I felt deliciously slutty and humiliated 🤭🤫

Unfortunately there was no park bench for me to ride my husband on, but despite having the padlock keys, I kept his shirt on, unbuttoned for the drive home as it was FINALLY getting dark, keeping him and myself warm as he drove. I'm afraid when finally I rode his cock it was on our sofa, but we kept the curtains open and I was naked if that counts?

I couldn't help but rub myself in the shower, still with the butt plug in place. I should really take it out, but I'm still feeling sexy and taking it out is going to make me feel weird so I'm going to keep it in for a while longer.

My husband is just coming back from the shower. I wonder if he's up for another round?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
What? Do you mean you have difficulty walking in heels? People say practice makes perfect. It does not! Perfect practice makes perfect!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
What? Do you mean you have difficulty walking in heels? People say practice makes perfect. It does not! Perfect practice makes perfect!

I can, and regularly do, walk in heels. The difficulty is in walking over rough, uneven terrain in them. Terrain where the guide map strongly suggests sturdy hiking boots. That was part of the fun

Featured Threads

New Personals