The last movie you have seen

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
So what was the last movie you guys seen this year? I think the last one I seen was The strangers. But I really want to see the Black Knight. I heard some good reviews about this movie which has more or less enticed me to want to go see it. I'm not a real big movie buff because alot of times I find that spending money on movies only makes me mad in the end because they turn out to NOT be good.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Last night, I watched the movie of Angelina Jolie entitled Wanted. I'm planning to see Batman tonight. Hoping to get a clear DVD copy.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Kung fu Panda LOL ( 2 kids) we are dying to see the Black Knight and are hoping to go real soon.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
The Dark Knight

The last movie I saw was The Dark Knight. I must have missed all of the reviews that would have informed me that the guy playing the Joker was the same guy in Broke Back Mountain. Nevertheless, I was sorry to hear that he passed away. What a shame he did not get a chance to read the reviews or tally up the box office revenue.

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
THe last Movie I saw was the Dark Knight if we're talking in the cinemas? Other wise it was some weird horror film, which I was rudely distracted from watching. XD Can't remember the name of it now.
=/

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
Last Movie

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight, and the last movie I saw on DVD was Crank.

deeperblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
The last movie was Stargate Continuum... I'm such a nerd :(
And I haven't seen Batman yet. Anybody around my place who wanna go? :D

BettyBoop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2012
Candy Palace
The last movie I watch at the cinema was The Woman in Black, I'm pathetic at jumpy movies and I watched most of it with my hands covering my eyes if I'm honest.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The last movie I watch at the cinema was The Woman in Black, I'm pathetic at jumpy movies and I watched most of it with my hands covering my eyes if I'm honest.

With your hands over your eyes, I guess it was easy for your "date" to get their hand between your thighs!

dirtyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 12, 2010
the last movie i watched was 21 jump street very good movie very funny only came out yesterday

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011

Haha sounds fun but I went with my friends, many of which were more jumpy than me.

Your friends aren't allowed between your thighs?

I recently saw John Carter

If you go to see it, make sure it's in a IMAX or digital theater. The movie is incredible -- even better in mega-sound and crystal clear screen!

Featured Threads

New Personals