The (New) Time my Master Made Me Cry

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
I intend for this to be a shorter entry than its predecessor. For anyone who doesn't know, I have a previous entry about when my Master told me something that shocked and astounded me, and made me cry. You can read about it here:http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/blog.php?b=2524

Last night while Sir and I had an unplanned play session, during which I took a photograph that, due to unforeseen circumstances, He wasn't able to receive. I had photographed myself, lying on my bed, naked. The photo only captured me from the waist up, as I was holding the phone directly above me. My hair was messy, spilling out over my pillow and my arms caused creases in my skin from holding the phone up. It didn't show anything Sir hadn't seen before...He has several photos of my breasts and my stomach and my face, so it shouldn't have been a big deal. Except.

I didn't have my glasses on.

To me, this is the most vulnerable I can be. Without my glasses, I can't see anything beyond three inches. They balance my face, which is wide. I feel complete with them. So taking a photograph in a vulnerable position--lying on my back, nude, without my glasses--was a difficult decision. But I did it. Why? I have several photographs of my Master. He likes to take them from below which makes it seem like I am looking up at Him, but there is one in particular that I love. It is at just the right angle that I can imagine what it will be like when I am kneeling before Him as He sits, perhaps sitting at His feet. (Not something I ever thought I would find appealing, by the way.) Since I have these photographs of Him, I felt He needed one of me of what His view will be when He is on top of me. blush

But, I wasn't able to send it to Him when I took the photo, so I waited. Today while chatting I decided to go ahead and send it to Him, despite my reservations (my hair was so messy...one breast was pinned under my arm...what if He didn't like it?)

Click, select photo, send.

Delivered.

I closed my phone and went back to unpacking a trunk to move it (which I had been doing while chatting with Sir).

chime

He wrote back. I smiled as I always do at the sound, opening my phone. I expected some flirtatious response, something about being a good slut, or at least a "good girl." What I read was not what I had anticipated.

"God your beautiful"

That's what He wrote. About me. Me.

Not some flirty quip, or winking emoji. A sincere expression of how He sees me. I will admit, I did cry a little at this as well. I'm teary now, writing about it. My Master isn't one to divulge His feelings or thoughts very often, so hearing (reading) this from Him was (and is) touching.

It means the world to me that He feels this way.

Featured Threads

New Personals