The other night I was chatting with a GetDare member

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
.........about one thing and another and she got me soooo horny, I had to break off the conversation and go for a walk. I was hot and flustered and needed to get away from the PC. Plus it was dark and warm outside

I decided that it was only going to be a short walk as I wanted to get back to the conversation. I went outside and made my way to my walk start point. Here, I disrobed and started on my way.

I started on a track that lead to a road at the far end. The road at the far end was a fast road where cars whizzed by at speed. I walked towards to road and got to wondering if any of the cars would notice me stood naked at the end of the path as they were travelling at such speed when they went past.

As I neared the end if the track, my heart started to race. What would happen if I was seen ?? The end of the track was a parking pull-in - what would happen if anyone pulled in whilst I was there ??

As it happens, I needn't have worried about anything. I was stood there for a good 10 minutes with cars flying past on both sides of the road and not one even flashed a headlamp !!

I turned about and headed back in the direction from which I'd come.

Walking naked at night is sooo freeing. As you're on the look out for anyone else in the vicinity, your senses are alive listening and looking for the slightest movement in the darkness. It's a fantastic feeling.

As I neared the end of the track and consequently, the point at which I get dressed again, all of a sudden, I was bathed in a bright light. Jeez !! What was that ?? Where's that coming from ?? I looked to my side and one of the houses I was walking past had just switched on a spotlamp just at the time I was walking past.

I had my clothes in my hand. All I could do is to let them hang loosely at my side, covering my modesty. I looked and the person who switched the light on was looking out of the window directly at me. I tried not to panic and simply walked past with my clothes hanging at my side. I must have put on a good performance as he turned from the window and closed the drapes.

Phew - no disaster there then !!

I got to the end of the track again and dressed. I made my way back to my house but made sure not to walk past the front of the house with the spotlamp - just in case.

I suppose these are the perils of naked walking at night !!

Featured Threads

New Personals