The progressive, ongoing ladder game

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here is something that I hope will grow into a very tall ladder made up of small tasks as the rungs along the way.
To progress you must obviously start at the bottom and then perform each step in order to climb to the next level, if it is something outside your limits or you simply can't do for some reason you can pick a forfeit which will allow you to bypass that level.
You will receive one point for a completed level but no points for a forfeit.
The big difference here is that new tasks can be added by anyone so the ladder will keep getting taller, anyone can also join in but everyone has to start at the bottom.
This should create an interesting mix of task types and ideas as well as different difficulty levels.
There will be a leader board showing who is competing, what level they are at and what score they have.

Forfeits: the following is a list of forfeits you can pick to skip a level, I will happily add new ones to this list if suggested and reasonable.
1. Corner time, 20 minutes standing or kneeling naked in a corner with hands on head.
2. Denial, 24 hours with no masturbation or touching.
3. Spanking, 20 spanks with a ruler on each tit or each ass cheek.

Rules for posting a task.
As this will be open to both male and females tasks must be designed to be gender neutral or contain both male and female versions.
1. Keep tasks simple and or short. The spirit here is stuff that anyone can do with minimal prep.
2. Make sure you read all previous tasks in this thread so you don't repeat or do something similar.
3. Stick to moderate kinks that are within most common limits, if your task is deemed unsuitable it may be modified or removed.
4. Try to be as inventive as possible and keep in mind many people do not have a huge range of toys and rely on household items.
5. New tasks should be added to this thread, they will then be compiled into a master list to save confusion.
6. To prevent the same few people posting all tasks you can only post two tasks then must wait until at least one more tasks is added before you add more.

Rules for competing.
1. Open to both males and females you can join at any time but must always begin from Task 1.
2. Post in this thread your intention to compete and you will be added to the leader board.
3. Also post reports of your tasks completed or forfeits in this thread to be counted to your score.
4. You can add photos of your tasks if you like but please add as thumbnails so as not to overflow the thread.
Even before any tasks are posted competitors are welcome to register.

So without further ado its time to kick things off.

The Ladder Starts Here

Level 1.
Stand in front of an open window in your underwear for 30 seconds. Describe the feeling this gave you.
Level 2. Melt an ice cube each on your nipples and genitals.
Level 3. Write ladder contestant on your belly and below that your username and post a thumbnail here or in an album. Picture of just the text is sufficient.
Level 4. Put a peg each on your nipples and labia/balls and then hold the plank position for 5 minutes, optional 10 second breaks [but timer for 5 minutes paused in breaks] allowed after each 30 seconds of holding plank.
Level 5. Spank your ass cheeks 100 times each with a wooden spoon. If you are courageous enough, spank each nipple and genitals 20 times each too.
Level 6. Make a wax mold of your Cock head/spread pussy. Skip to level 8 (gain extra point) for those who add a picture of the inside of the mold.
Level 7. Apply 5 pegs to crotch region and slap them of with a belt.
Level 8. Get some small treats or snacks in a shallow bowl, strip and be on all fours, put either a collar and leash around your neck or use a regular belt for the purpose but be safe, attach the other end of the leash or the belt etc to some furniture like a table leg, now eat the treats from the bowl directly from your mouth [but make sure the leash is long enough and not putting pressure on your neck, if you are not sure of safety then tie your ankles to a furniture instead of using a collar around neck]. Safe, Sane, Consensual tip!
Level 9. Before going to bed hump your pillow till you cum girls some stimulation is allowed. When you cum clean yourself with your pillow and go to bed with the dirty pillow. As for guys jack off over your pillow and go to bed with your dirty pillow.
Level 10. Go about your day with something stuffed in your ass from the time that you go to bed. You are allowed to take the object out twice for bathroom break number 2 for no longer then 10 minutes so use those moments good if you normally go more times.
Level 11. Put a peg on your cock head/clit leave it there for 15 minutes twist and squeeze it after every 3 minutes.
Level 12. Tie a small weight to two strings. Tie the other end to some type of nipple clamp. The weights should hang to about mid thigh when attached to your nipples. Do 30 toe touches with the weighted nipple clamps on. Try to get the weights to rest on the floor before rising up again.
(more levels will be added as they are suggested)

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Stand in front of an open window in your underwear for 30 seconds.

Describe the feeling this gave you.
adding to the list

1. Stand in front of an open window in your underwear for 30 seconds. Describe the feeling this gave you.
2. Melt an ice cube each on your nipples and genitals.

Reactions: SleepyRusty

The Sly Fox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2012
Not sure how reporting should be done but here's my guess:

1. Stand in front of an open window in your underwear for 30 seconds. Describe the feeling this gave you.
My heart was racing because I'm terrified (yet turned on) by the idea of being caught. No one walked by on my street though, so no one saw

Youch that was cold. Did both nipples at the same time. Then held a cube between the balls and the shaft. Lastly I held one against my bum for good measure!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thats fine, yes. @nina has agreed to be our chief score keeper. She will be setting up the leader board shortly and will add you as the inaugural leader!
Now we need some more tasks to extend the ladder.

Reactions: nina

SleepyRusty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2019
Count me in!

Did it at my workplace - I've got my private cabinet but still it was not comfortable enough so I could felt the thrill of being cought. My heart was beating extremely fast. Love it and hate it at the same time.

That was my first experience with ice cubes - freezing and painful at first but after some time I've enjoyed it a lot - totally love it! Thanks for this one - especially butt part was super fun.

Eagerly waiting for more!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Adding to the ladder

4. Put a peg each on your nipples and labia/balls and then hold the plank position for 5 minutes, optional 10 second breaks [but timer for 5 minutes paused in breaks] allowed after each 30 seconds of holding plank.

5. Spank your ass cheeks 100 times each with a wooden spoon. If you are courageous enough, spank each nipple and genitals 20 times each too.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Write ladder contestant on your belly and below that your username and post a thumbnail here or in an album. Picture of just the text is sufficient.

Perhaps this should be the first task. Let's see if others agree. Since then we all know who where dealing with.
Thanks for addition but since we already have two climbing the ladder I wont change the order.

SleepyRusty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2019
Ok, small update from my side:

3. Write ladder contestant on your belly and below that your username and post a thumbnail here or in an album. Picture of just the text is sufficient.

For this particular task I've chosen the forfeit as I'm not feeling comfortable YET with showing any pictures here. I chose spanking and done it with full force, first 5-6 was pleasant as my ass has been spanked already but through last three-two shoots I was clenching my teeths not to moan.

4. Put a peg each on your nipples and labia/balls and then hold the plank position for 5 minutes, optional 10 second breaks [but timer for 5 minutes paused in breaks] allowed after each 30 seconds of holding plank.

As I'm only able to perform tasks during my worktime - before taking it up I've went to the shop and bought pack of pegs - in addition to that I've bought pair of slutty thongs to make this task even more humiliating. I tried not to make any eye contact with the cashier as I was more than 100% sure that they know why and what for I'm buying this stuff - obviously they have no clue but whatever, imagination is imagination.

As per the task itself - it was also my first time with pegs so I was little bit worried - and hell I was right. First few seconds after putting pegs on my nipples hurt as hell, I've even felt some tears coming out. Plank itself was the hardest one for me - first I done 2 min/10 sec break/1 min/10 sec break/30 sec/10 sec break/30 sec/10 sec break/1 min = so in total I've done 5 min of plank and 40 sec of breaks - in the end I was totally exhausted, but I love that feeling. Thank You @nina for this task!

The rest of the tasks I will take up during Sunday, as I will have a free house.

Thanks one more time and hope you'll like my description!

Reactions: nina

The Sly Fox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2012
Level 4. Put a peg each on your nipples and labia/balls and then hold the plank position for 5 minutes, optional 10 second breaks [but timer for 5 minutes paused in breaks] allowed after each 30 seconds of holding plank.
This one was a real pain, I hate planks without the pinching. I thought I could do it without breaks at first but needed to start taking the breaks around 3 minutes. Afterwards I actually really ended up enjoying this one <3

Level 5. Spank your ass cheeks 100 times each with a wooden spoon. If you are courageous enough, spank each nipple and genitals 20 times each too.

Spankings are one of my favorites so this one was really fun. Of course I did the genitals as well

Level 6. Make a wax mold of your Cock head/spread pussy. Skip to level 8 (gain extra point) for those who add a picture of the inside of the mold.
I don't know how to make a wax mold so I opted to Forfeit this level. Took 20 spanking to each cheek

Level 7. Apply 5 pegs to crotch region and slap them of with a belt.
Applied 2 to the shaft and 3 to the balls and slapped them 20 times

Really enjoying this one so far :) I love coming back here and having new tasks

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
nice reports from both @SleepyRusty and @The Sly Fox. I am also assuming @The Sly Fox has forfeited level 3 as well as you haven't reported on it, let me know if you have and I'll adjust the scores

adding to the ladder,

8. Get some small treats or snacks in a shallow bowl, strip and be on all fours, put either a collar and leash around your neck or use a regular belt for the purpose but be safe, attach the other end of the leash or the belt etc to some furniture like a table leg, now eat the treats from the bowl directly from your mouth [but make sure the leash is long enough and not putting pressure on your neck, if you are not sure of safety then tie your ankles to a furniture instead of using a collar around neck].

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
nice reports from both @SleepyRusty and @The Sly Fox. I am also assuming @The Sly Fox has forfeited level 3 as well as you haven't reported on it, let me know if you have and I'll adjust the scores

adding to the ladder,

8. Get some small treats or snacks in a shallow bowl, strip and be on all fours, put either a collar and leash around your neck or use a regular belt for the purpose but be safe, attach the other end of the leash or the belt etc to some furniture like a table leg, now eat the treats from the bowl directly from your mouth [but make sure the leash is long enough and not putting pressure on your neck, if you are not sure of safety then tie your ankles to a furniture instead of using a collar around neck].
Yes in fact @SleepyRusty did say he had to forfeit Level 3 so the scores are correct.

The Sly Fox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2012
I'm so sorry guys! I can't count apparently :'( I have forfeited level 3 and have given myself double the spankings.

I've never really done petplay before so this was really hot. I had to use a belt and was super careful. One end tied around my bed post. I had a bowl of cereal that I ate out of. Very fun :3

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I'm so sorry guys! I can't count apparently :'( I have forfeited level 3 and have given myself double the spankings.

I've never really done petplay before so this was really hot. I had to use a belt and was super careful. One end tied around my bed post. I had a bowl of cereal that I ate out of. Very fun :3
Thanks for clarifying, and reporting back on level 8.

How come a sly "fox" never tried pet play;)

Reactions: The Sly Fox

The Sly Fox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2012
Thanks for clarifying, and reporting back on level 8.

How come a sly "fox" never tried pet play;)

It's always been a curiosity of mine, just never pulled the trigger and tried it. Mainly because no one asked me/dared me to yet I guess. The name is the same name I used when I created my GetDare account 7 years ago...man that makes me feel old

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
This sounds like a fun contest!

12. Tie a small weight to two strings. Tie the other end to some type of nipple clamp. The weights should hang to about mid thigh when attached to your nipples. Do 30 toe touches with the weighted nipple clamps on. Try to get the weights to rest on the floor before rising up again.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
some nice tasks added by @dutchjustme and @BamaSwitch. Hope the two contestants @The Sly Fox and @SleepyRusty are still in the running to stay at the top and also hope some new participants join to make things interesting otherwise this scorekeeper is getting bored with not much to update...lol

Featured Threads

New Personals