heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
The sequence is the list of 100 tasks for a slave (Female). The tasks are designed in such a way that each task will be tough, more challenging then the previous one. We will start at level 1 and go all the way till level 100. Each task may take anything between an hour to few days or weeks. I will also be introducing fillers to keep you occupied if there is a really long task.

I would love a video/descriptive report/feedback/suggestions to improve upon the tasks, however, reporting isn't mandatory.

These are just my thoughts and I am not forcing/encouraging anyone to follow them.

Warning: This is adult content and if you aren't of legal age please don't proceed.

Task 1: Level 1: The position

Choose a quite place or room, make sure the place/room and floor is clean. Remove every piece of clothing or jwellery you are wearing. You should be naked as if you are born.

I want you to choose an object to idealise, something that you can idealise as belonging of a dom or dom himself. It can be anything of your choice, but i will suggest you to choose a men's shoe (Formal Black). Keep that object in front of you and kneel with knees atleast a feet apart, hands on thighs. Concentrate onto that object, don't move even a single muscle of your body for the next 10 minutes.

While you are doing this activity, I want your mind to be filled with the thought of "who you are , who owns you and what's your purpose of life ?"

As a slave you will be knowing the answer to those questions, but if you don't, worry not, that's what masters are for.

Here are the thoughts your mind should be filled with: "I am a whore/slave/slut for my master or anything he wishes me to be..... My master owns me and only he has authority over my body, mind and soul. From my freedom to my boundation everything is owned by my master..... My only purpose is to serve my master and please him and keep him happy in every possible way."

You can create you own better version of it. We will call this "acceptance speech" from now own. So if further tasks has a mention of "acceptance speech" you must know what it is.

After 10 minutes you will bring your right hand gently down to your cunt and left hand on your boobs. Slowly and gently you will rub your pussy in that position also while grabbing on your boob. While masturbating keep your eyes closed, your thoughts should be filled with acceptance speech. Just one thought in a quite room and a slut masturbating to that. You aren't allowed to cum till you have edged atleast 3 times. You will take a break of 5 minutes after edging and you will concentrate on the object with acceptance speech (hands on thighs, eyes open). The 4th time you can continue to repeat or you can cum as master's slut/whore.

You will end this task with leaning forward, kissing on the object as if you are thanking your master.

Feel the peace.

Tags: Tasks | Pain | Abuse | Degradation | Master | Slave | Order | Dom Sub | Humiliation |

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
that's sounds as a interesting start.
think I wil be away now for the next 30min

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just honest feedback here.
First I think what you call an acceptance speech is what most refer to as a mantra. That might clear things up.
Next up is the whole master thing.
You say this “As a slave you will be knowing the answer to those questions, but if you don't, worry not, that's what masters are for.

Here are the thoughts your mind should be filled with: "I am a whore/slave/slut for my master or anything he wishes me to be..... My master owns me and only he has authority over my body, mind and soul. From my freedom to my boundation everything is owned by my master..... My only purpose is to serve my master and please him and keep him happy in every possible way.”

I’ts a bit confusing when you lead off in your post saying “These are just my thoughts and I am not forcing/encouraging anyone to follow them.”
Then add in all that master talk as if when one attempts this meditating type task they should think of you as their master?
I swear I’ve seen a similar write up about progressive steps and actions but I can’t remember exactly where I saw it. Is this an altered version of writings you’ve found elsewhere or was this pulled directly from your own thoughts?

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
As a slave you will be knowing the answer to those questions, but if you don't, worry not, that's what masters are for.
Experienced subs know this not the newbies, i will try to make it less confusing though
you call an acceptance speech is what most refer to as a mantra.
Mantra is not what west thinks of it. I won't go into details but thanks for your feedback, i will improve upon them.

Featured Threads

New Personals