The Sequence | Task 2 | Introduction to Pain

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
The sequence is a series of 100 tasks and each task will be tough compared to previous one. Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

Task 2 | Level 2 | Introduction to pain

Take two clamps and a candle. Assume the position from task 1 (Naked, Kneel, legs spread, some object to idealise, quite room).

You will put the clamps on your nipples and let them hang in there while u concentrate on the object and repeat the acceptance speech.

The pain on your nipples should feel, but shouldn't be too much. You can remove the clamps if it feels really painful and continue concentrating on the object (choose a less firm clamp).

Remove the clamps after 5-10 minutes and slowly rub your nipples, feel the blood flowing back into nipples. With eyes closed, place your hand on your cunt and start playing with it, grab your nipples with other hand, feel them, twist them and pinch them while your mind is filled with the thoughts acceptance of who you are.

Stop once you are on the edge. Lit the candle. Lean down or on your back with legs spread. Hold the candle over your boobs.

A total of 10 drops 5 on each.

You have to put each drop after a fix interval of time. You can choose to do it in few seconds or few minutes minutes but choose an interval and stick to it. You will keep your other hand busy playing with your pussy.

Here is a catch, you have to cum within 30 seconds after the last drop, plan your play and interval in that way only.

If you can't cum within 30 seconds you will stop immediately Or if you cum before the last drop hits your boob, in both cases you will not masturbate for 5x days or 2 weeks whichever is less.

X is your average number of days between each masturbation.

So if you masturbate daily, you will not masturbate for next 5 days. Or if you masturbate like once in couple of days you won't masturbate for 10 days.

For new subs: This task is just an introduction to pain. If at any point you feel the pain is too much or wax burns more than you expected, you can stop and retry next day till you build the strength to pull it.

IG: master_of_f4t3

Hangout: [email protected]

Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks

Reactions: Sub_27

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
The sequence is a series of 100 tasks and each task will be tough compared to previous one. Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

Task 2 | Level 2 | Introduction to pain

Take two clamps and a candle. Assume the position from task 1 (Naked, Kneel, legs spread, some object to idealise, quite room).

You will put the clamps on your nipples and let them hang in there while u concentrate on the object and repeat the acceptance speech.

The pain on your nipples should feel, but shouldn't be too much. You can remove the clamps if it feels really painful and continue concentrating on the object (choose a less firm clamp).

Remove the clamps after 5-10 minutes and slowly rub your nipples, feel the blood flowing back into nipples. With eyes closed, place your hand on your cunt and start playing with it, grab your nipples with other hand, feel them, twist them and pinch them while your mind is filled with the thoughts acceptance of who you are.

Stop once you are on the edge. Lit the candle. Lean down or on your back with legs spread. Hold the candle over your boobs.

A total of 10 drops 5 on each.

You have to put each drop after a fix interval of time. You can choose to do it in few seconds or few minutes minutes but choose an interval and stick to it. You will keep your other hand busy playing with your pussy.

Here is a catch, you have to cum within 30 seconds after the last drop, plan your play and interval in that way only.

If you can't cum within 30 seconds you will stop immediately Or if you cum before the last drop hits your boob, in both cases you will not masturbate for 5x days or 2 weeks whichever is less.

X is your average number of days between each masturbation.

So if you masturbate daily, you will not masturbate for next 5 days. Or if you masturbate like once in couple of days you won't masturbate for 10 days.

For new subs: This task is just an introduction to pain. If at any point you feel the pain is too much or wax burns more than you expected, you can stop and retry next day till you build the strength to pull it.

IG: master_of_f4t3

Hangout: [email protected]

Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks
@ any sub wanting to try this, read on wax play savety first, there are a BUNCH of details that where left out here, example not all types of candles are appropriate or even save for wax play, also never let the wax pool under the flame, lastly check temp and droping distance on a less sensitive part of skin first eg arm. Just to name a few things to have in mind, i SERIOUSLY recomend anyone willing to try to do more reasarch themselfs on this.

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
@ any sub wanting to try this, read on wax play savety first, there are a BUNCH of details that where left out here, example not all types of candles are appropriate or even save for wax play, also never let the wax pool under the flame, lastly check temp and droping distance on a less sensitive part of skin first eg arm. Just to name a few things to have in mind, i SERIOUSLY recomend anyone willing to try to do more reasarch themselfs on this.

Thanks for adding this, I really appreciate. Missed that part and will be more careful moving forward.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I second that wax safety tip from @pmme_yourfork
Newcomer subs who this is aimed at will more than likely not know about wax play. Distance, temps, wax types, lotion/Oil prep, aftercare, emergency plans, etc. I’ve seen melted skin, burned hair, and perm scarring from half assed attempts.

There seems to be a lot of focus on what the Dom side wants here but much less focus on aftercare, safety, and actual detailed directions.

Please don’t approach an audience consisting or focusing on new subs and not be sure to explain throughly.

This is really coming off as less and less experienced by each post.

This prior post of yours shows you admitting you’re new to pain just last April. We haven’t even gone a full year from that post. So is this really the way to be sending things out when you clearly lack the Exp? See link to ref post.

Last edited:

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
I second that wax safety tip from @pmme_yourfork
Newcomer subs who this is aimed at will more than likely not know about wax play. Distance, temps, wax types, lotion/Oil prep, aftercare, emergency plans, etc. I’ve seen melted skin, burned hair, and perm scarring from half assed attempts.

There seems to be a lot of focus on what the Dom side wants here but much less focus on aftercare, safety, and actual detailed directions.

Please don’t approach an audience consisting or focusing on new subs and not be sure to explain throughly.

This is really coming of as less and less experienced by each post.

This prior post of yours shows you admitting you’re new to pain just last April. We haven’t even gone a full year from that post. So is this really the way to be sending things out when you clearly lack the Exp? See link to ref post.

Oh

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I could tell you to rub cayenne pepper on your dick, but only because I know that while it migth hurt like hell, that's only a trick some stuff within the pepper is playing on your nerves and not causing any damage.

Risk Aware Consensual Kink. RACK

Featured Threads

New Personals