The Sequence | Task 3 | Running in Wild

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
The sequence is a series of 100 tasks and each task will be tough compared to previous one. Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

Task 3 | Running in wild

Choose 3 places, each atleast 5-7 kms apart. It can be malls, stations, offices, cinema halls or public place of your liking. Choose an area where you can masturbate, away from people's eyes. I would suggest a restroom, but if there is any other place that can give you privacy feel free to use it.

You have to bring yourself to orgasm on all these places within 3 hours.

Failure to do so, you will continue to do this task (not necessarily on the same day) till you get success.

I will suggest Go commando and Wear a skirt, but it's upto you, you can choose to wear anything you feel comfortable and/or kinky.

Safety Tips: Drive slow. If you feel any mental or physical issues with multiple orgasms avoid this task.

For new subs: Think before picking up any task, if there is slightest of risk involve or anything related to pain/ germs/ chemicals/ Psychology / Abuse / Humiliation or anything that you don't have prior experience with, i will suggest read about it, ask someone experienced and educate yourself.

IG: master_of_f4t3

Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks

Featured Threads

New Personals