heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
The sequence is a series of 100 tasks and I will try to make each task tough compared to previous one. Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

The Sequence | Task 4 | Unsettled Thirst

Running into wild got you thirsty ? If that's the case next task will quench your thirst.

This is going to be a long task. I want you to decide on the number of hours you want to hold your pee. I would suggest choose a lower number like 6-8 hours to start with. If you are able to do that easily i want you to try again next time with +2 hours and so on, till u reach your optimal.

Each hour you should dring a glass of water (300 ml). Do you know the acceptance speech/Mantra and the position? If not go through Task 1, if yes, then well you will edge yourself 2 times while holding your pee. You can choose to continue to edge yourself if you feel like delaying your orgasm further. You may cum once you are done with the play. And yes, you can pee as well, just don't wet your pants or do.

Safety tips: Don't hold pee if you have any problems related to bladder or Something of that sort. Start with a reasonable time to hold your pee and don't push yourself too far in one go. Holding pee for too long each day isn't recommended, so make sure you have like few days in between subsequent trials.

For new subs: Think before picking up any task, if there is slightest of risk involve or anything related to pain/ germs/ chemicals/ Psychology / Abuse / Humiliation or anything that you don't have prior experience with, i will suggest read about it, ask someone experienced and educate yourself.

IG: master_of_f4t3

Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks

Reactions: Dumbfuckslut

Featured Threads

New Personals