The Sequence | Task 6 | There goes a stranger

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
There is a slight change. I was trying to create 100 tasks with each being more challenging then previous one. There will still be 100 tasks, but with varying level of difficult, some might be difficult, some might be easy but they won't be in the order of difficulty/challenging.

Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

The Sequence | Task 6 | THERE GOES A STRANGER

For this task, I want you to choose A mall, a park or some sort of place where there are people around you, there must be a nearby place that offers some privacy (can be a washroom). Choose a place to sit and decide on the time for which you wanna do this with a minimum being 2 hours.
If you want to make this interesting carry a copy and pen with you, but you can use your smartphone or any other device.

You see a stranger ? Yes, the first one you saw doesn't matter you see him as handsome, ugly, tall , short if that's the first guy/girl you saw you will be fantasies him. Close your eyes, think of all the nasty stuff you want him/her to do with you. Once you are done thinking write it down. Look into the crowd again and repeat this 3 times.

Remember, we talked about a place that can give you a little privacy. Go there, run through the fantasies that you just wrote and rub your cunt. Do it for a good 5 minutes and once your are done make sure to lick your fingers clean, only to go back into the crowd and repeat this again for the time you chosen. You can cum at the end or you can live in the fantasies, constant craving and denying yourself of orgasm till your next visit.

What you are going to do with your write up ? Well, post it somewhere or keep it for yourself.

Safety tips: If you see a task that's new and something you don't have prior experience with, I will suggest start slow. You can gradually increase the time/ toughness till you reach your optimal.

For new subs: Think before picking up any task, if there is slightest of risk involve or anything related to pain/ germs/ chemicals/ Psychology / Abuse / Humiliation or anything that you don't have prior experience with, i will suggest read about it, ask someone experienced and educate yourself.
IG: master_of_f4t3
Hangout: [email protected]
Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals