The Show Must Go On

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
So tonight was the night of my semi - private show. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, my master did not turn up, so I quickly sent everyone a link to my web chat and awaited my viewers.

I was nervous as I didn't know how to do the show and didn't want to disappoint. I suggested that the viewers should come up with ideas, especially now that they had a little bit more freedom with my master not being there.

Two dominants did turn up and they had me at ease straight away. They asked me to try putting pegs on my nipples, which is one of my limits. Eager to please, I tried, but it was just too painful. As a punishment, they had me hit my stomach with a belt. It was horrible, but not as bad as having pegs on my nipples.

Next they had me get some elastic bands and flick my clit 10 times with them. This was horrible and if they thought my flicks were not good enough, they would make me do it again until they were satisfied. As a reward they allowed me to put on my vib for one minute. Exactly one minute, give or take 5. I had to count and if i was over or under 0.55 - 1.05 then I would be punished - I was over by 19 seconds. So they told me to get my elastic bands and do 4 normal flicks of the elastic band and one special extra hard one. The extra hard one i had to repeat as it wasn't good enough the first time. They had me but the vib on again and because i was so nervous about being punished I nearly forgot to count! Luckily I was within the time frame.

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Sounds like a lot of fun, let me know the entry conditions next time, would have happily cum over you for entry but didn't see it in time!!

Featured Threads

New Personals