Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Me-age 15, 5'10, average size, red/brownish hair
Emily(Not real Name)- age 15, 5'5, 50% Muslim(always had a thing for muslims) 50% white, black long hair.
Fiction
Since I entered school there was this hot girl that I fancied. Her name was Emily. She was very tan, about B sized tits and a nice ass. Every time we talked she flirted with me and laughed at everything I said. People thought we were dating, and telling me to just fuck her already. When I brought up relationships, she said she didn't want a boyfriend and then would flirt some more. When I brought up sex, she immediately changed topics. I was getting a little angry. She got me so horny and then shut my hopes down, until one day.
I saw her with her friend, Kira while riding my bike home. I walked with them, then Kira left because we passed her house. As me and Emily were walking I asked, "Why do you never want to talk about sex?". I thought pretty dumb, but she told me that she was a virgin and didn't know anything besides a dick goes in a vagina. I laughed and she laughed and we had a moment. I went to kiss her, but she turned away, and said she never kissed a guy before.
"Not for long," I said and started to kiss her. We ended up making out for awhile and adding tongue. She was a natural, I moved my hand to her vagina, which she pulled away.
"Sorry, I don't want to," Said Emily, but its been too long for me not to get anything. I took her home, because I knew her parents were out and started to kiss her again. This time when i started to move my hand, she didn't protest. I started to finger her and she almost instantly orgasmed. It turned out, she never masturbated before. We talked about sex as she sat there with her bald pussy. She asked me if I could masturbate in front of her.
"No, how about you do it," I took out my penis, which she was shocked to see a 7.5in long penis. She started slow, then I told her to put her mouth around it and use her tongue. When I was about to cum I told her. She was wearing a nice dress and didn't want to get cum on it so swallowed. She thanked me and told me that I should go. We talk about sex now and sometimes she lets me play with her tits, but that the best night I ever had. She masturbates daily now, and told me she would show me some time.

Reality
We talk all the time, sometimes about sex, but very limited. Once I touched her ass to see what she would do and she flipped on me. I doubt anything will happen, but I always wanted to tap her. She doesn't know anything about sex, and i doubt she masturbates. I'd love to be the guy to teach her.

Featured Threads

New Personals