The three switches

Ass

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2011
Characters :)

• Amy (short, brown long hair, green eyes, big boobs and butt, lesbian)
• Savannah (tall, brown hair long, brown eyes, average boobs big butt, lesbian)
• Emily (average size, blonde short hair, green eyes, big boobs and small butt, lesbian)

One day the three girls move to Texas together and meeting eathother for the first time. The girls talked alot on BDSM sites alot and decided to buy a house together. Amy gets there first and unpacks in the biggest room. She is very happy this is going to happen because she gets to be master first. Emily gets to the house 30 minutes after Emily and Amy almost fell in love at first sight. Amy and Emily chat about some BDSM they love doing the most then they here a knock at the door and it was Savannah.

Savannah stared at Amy lovingly and said hi to them both and sit down to chat.

Amy- I'm happy we finally get to meet!
Savannah- I know I'm sooo happy!
Emily- me to but I forgot who the master is this week.
Amy- o it's me so when do you wanna start?
Emily & Savannah- NOW
Amy- ok

Amy tells them to take off all there clothes for there punishment for not being at the house and made her wait. Amy describes that someone cannot be punished for hurting others while they were masters. Amy pulls out a bikini, belt, and 8 pieces of rope. Amy asks Emily bikini or belt and she picks the bikini. Amy hands her the bikini and 4 pieces of rope to hold, then gives the belt and 4 pieces of rope to Savannah. (rope thick and long). Amy takes them to her room for punishment.

She tells Emily to put the bikini on and get a chair and bring it back, then tells Savannah to lay on the bed naked for punishment. By the time Emily gets back she sees Savannah tied up with her arms and legs spread out so she couldn't move. Amy tells Emily to take the chair to the closit and stand on it. Emily figures out why she had to do this when she saw a giant hook 8 feet up and the rope tied on it. Emily begged her Amy not to then Amy make the punishment her both of them 30 minutes instead of 15 then takes the other end of rope ties it to the bikini and pulls the chair from under her feet. She observes Emilys pain in the hanging wedgie then told them if one of them screamed 5 minutes would be added, then walked over the Savannah with the belt in her hand.........