The Trail of the Unknown

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Sir gets me to pack up all our toys and my net stocking suit. Once I have completed doing so he has me put on panties a long white dress shirt and a trenchcoat. He has me follow him through the halls to the vehicle parked outside. He says he has a surprise for me and that he feels I will enjoy it.

We drive for a while on some outskirts roads where we finally stop at a hiking trail. Sir tells me to grab the bag I kind of gulp with interest what's about to happen as I grab the bag.

We walk for a while till Sir finds this small off trail spot that kind of looks like a bit of another trail started. We head into it, theres a cute little cove type area near the actual trail and from the right angle can probably be seen as I saw some hikers go past us.

The fear of being caught started to swell inside me as Sir instructed me to stand legs spread and he bound me to a tree. I questioned if people could see us as I could hear the voices near by and knew I can not get free from the bindings on my own. Sir assured me if i am good we wont be caught but if I'm not good he will make sure we are and give the person or people a chance to help with the photo shoot if they'd like.

With an instant wetness swelling in my panties I although excited at the idea did not want others joining so I opted to obey. There were pictures of me with butt plugs in, dildos in my pussy, netted stocking, the long shirt and panties completely naked Sir had so much fun he wanted to do more he had me also bound between 2 trees spread like a star, also unbound bent over touch my ankles, showing off the toys inside me.

I was so nervous of being caught that I was quiet and a mouse and yet ready to scream when I heard someone trying to figure out if they should take our trail or the actual trail. The fear and humiliation swelled inside me. Sir was enjoying getting my expressions on film. He decided he had enough pictures and instructed me to clean up.

I put the toys and stuff back in the bag he now had me wearing the netted stockings and told me to put on the shirt and coat. And carry my shoes and the bag back to the vehicle. I did as I was told.

When we got back to the vehicle we placed the bag in and Sir asked if I enjoyed that. I said yes, Yes Sir as he felt my wet throbbing pussy, he exclaimed, "I feel that" He let me know he had hoped someone would have came our way as he was going to ask them to spank me.

With a sigh of relief I got in and we drove away. Sir enquired what I would have done if he had gotten someone else to join in? I responded with, "I would have done as I was told and accepted my faith Sir!" He was very pleased to hear.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Haha!! I bet it was!! Being bound and exposed with no way out has bring out a bit of worry. ;)
Very much so I had to put all my trust in the fact he would not leave and would unbind me when he was done. I'm not sure how I would have reacted if he had left to do a walk or even actually leave, especially if he decided to gag me and blindfold me I probably would have went squirly :)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Very much so I had to put all my trust in the fact he would not leave and would unbind me when he was done. I'm not sure how I would have reacted if he had left to do a walk or even actually leave, especially if he decided to gag me and blindfold me I probably would have went squirly :)
HA! I bet!

But it sounds like you would've been a bit squirly and a bit turned on by the thought, even if it would scare the bajezous out of you if it actually happened. ;)

Reactions: Kytten

Featured Threads