All inclusive

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
Nah that’s the very opposite of what your opening line was. Seriously you expect people just to obey you. Respect has to earnt and your very clearly insecure self agrandatised wannabe. Perhaps you really are are a minor functionary in failing state institution. Mate I couldn’t care less whether I get DM s or not. This is about you advertising you vainity project on kink talk and suprised suprised your ego hadn’t been stroked. My life is pure real world and I’ve meet people like you plenty times. Think they are gods gift and should have authority bestowed upon them. I read your your rules and decided it wasn’t for me. Since it was posted on kink talk in the way to attract new members on a system that invites feedback I gave my honest appraisal. Others will think differently as there is diversity in the world. I can imagine that most likely scares the shit out of you though. Everyone and everything in its place and obeying your draconian vision of perfection (not) all so you can feel secure in your skin. You act on like like your do superior making up rules and falsely suggesting if others disagree they are in contravention of laws (the definitions you clearly do not comprehend) the irony is you take the supposed violation of a societies rules and try and use them to manipulate others whilst the whole time you pretend to be a normal member of aforementioned society, but all along your real scared your gona be found out and try to protect your needs with rule upon rules heaped on those around you. That’s what you don’t like. I saw what was on offer and had the cheek to “I don’t like what’s on offer and actually say it semi publicly” and your ego clearly can’t cope that there might be others who lives and worlds revolve around different axis. Oh and yes I will keep replying because the only way yo deal with people like you is get right in your face and confront you with reality

The_Rack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2021
www.kik.me
Nah that’s the very opposite of what your opening line was. Seriously you expect people just to obey you. Respect has to earnt and your very clearly insecure self agrandatised wannabe. Perhaps you really are are a minor functionary in failing state institution. Mate I couldn’t care less whether I get DM s or not. This is about you advertising you vainity project on kink talk and suprised suprised your ego hadn’t been stroked. My life is pure real world and I’ve meet people like you plenty times. Think they are gods gift and should have authority bestowed upon them. I read your your rules and decided it wasn’t for me. Since it was posted on kink talk in the way to attract new members on a system that invites feedback I gave my honest appraisal. Others will think differently as there is diversity in the world. I can imagine that most likely scares the shit out of you though. Everyone and everything in its place and obeying your draconian vision of perfection (not) all so you can feel secure in your skin. You act on like like your do superior making up rules and falsely suggesting if others disagree they are in contravention of laws (the definitions you clearly do not comprehend) the irony is you take the supposed violation of a societies rules and try and use them to manipulate others whilst the whole time you pretend to be a normal member of aforementioned society, but all along your real scared your gona be found out and try to protect your needs with rule upon rules heaped on those around you. That’s what you don’t like. I saw what was on offer and had the cheek to “I don’t like what’s on offer and actually say it semi publicly” and your ego clearly can’t cope that there might be others who lives and worlds revolve around different axis. Oh and yes I will keep replying because the only way yo deal with people like you is get right in your face and confront you with reality

I actualy need to not say anymore this really shows what you are that you can be bothered to do this over a set of rules you didn't like 🤣, thanks for the free entertainment.

I've not tried to control anything. You like the rules or you don't. That's what BDSM is consent. If you consent you continue and if you do not you leave . You did not consent to the rules you left and that's ok. 👍

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
I actualy need to not say anymore this really shows what you are that you can be bothered to do this over a set of rules you didn't like 🤣, thanks for the free entertainment.

I've not tried to control anything. You like the rules or you don't. That's what BDSM is consent. If you consent you continue and if you do not you leave . You did not consent to the rules you left and that's ok. 👍
True colours hoisted. I accept your surrender.

Featured Threads

New Personals