Things in my ass...

Bisexuallover

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2012
Please tell me what HOUSEHOLD items I should put in my ass? I'll lube up anything and give it a try ;) can provide picture for proof.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go from room to room inside and any outside location of your house. Document a list of items that you see which could fit in your asshole. Post a list on here, by room or location, and we'll use that for suggesting what to put in your ass!

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Go from room to room inside and any outside location of your house. Document a list of items that you see which could fit in your asshole. Post a list on here, by room or location, and we'll use that for suggesting what to put in your ass!

Also, place the list on your table (if you live alone place it on your fridge door). It needn't say why you have the list, but people might be curious when they see it. If you do this, I promise I will select some interesting items for you :D

Well, I know about one item instantly: buy 3 bananas (the greener the better). Peel 2 of them and insert them in. Then use the 3rd one and fuck yourself with that :D Cannot remove until 30 minutes pass.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I really love the way the banana mess/mass is in the ass. It is completely different than anything else I have had in my ass before :)

Bisexuallover

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2012
A child's marker, pens, screwdriver, candle (long) hair spay bottle, medicine bottles, wooden spoon, thermometer, butter knife,

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Ok, first insert the screwdriver, handle in, the "tool" part out. After you make the photo, leave it in for 10 minutes and play with it a bit.

Then give it away, take the thermometer and make a photo with that in, shoing how hot you became by the scredriver.

To sum up: 2 photos, 10 minutes of screwdriver fucking, 2 items :)

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I feel sorry for the bleeding. I have done a screwdriver handle before without any harm. I truly hope you recover soon! And maybe try to put it in a condom next time, it might not look that nice, but significantly reduces friction and eliminates any small sharp pieces of plastic that may cause demage.

Featured Threads

New Personals