things in vagina

Cumslut_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2023
can u guys name any random things I can put in my vagina all day long (PS - I do not own any sex toys )

Reactions: milly

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
Try putting a large dildo up your vagina. Also, put one up your butt. Leave them in all day. Take them out only when you need to used the toilet and then put them back in when you are done.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Before taking items suggested by internet randoms. Safety note here. Use only items that are clean and solid. Nothing that can break off inside. Also if you use something like a hairbrush handle or similar. Be sure there is no sharp plastic seam where it was molded. Run your wet hand or tongue over the item if it’s not smooth it’s not wise to insert.

The next warning is about it being too small to retrieve. Small items like cylinder chapstick, or those round eos chapsticks balls, other ball things like ping pong balls. Short markers etc. these can all get lodged up inside and you’ll likely need a dr to retrieve it. Suction happens and you can not just finger it out. There is a reason all insertable sex toys are either longer or have a lanyard type fixture.

Also before being whisked off to private it’s best to check members prior posts to see if they’re just here hunting play with anything that moves and if they have any actual experience. Ask details and don’t just the vague “I have (number) years experience. See who contributes and who’s just spamming one liners trying to get you away from the general public.

Last edited:

Cumslut_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2023
Before taking items suggested by internet randoms. Safety note here. Use only items that are clean and solid. Nothing that can break off inside. Also if you use something like a hairbrush handle or similar. Be sure there is no sharp plastic seam where it was molded. Run your wet hand or tongue over the item if it’s not smooth it’s not wise to insert.

The next warning is about it being too small to retrieve. Small items like cylinder chapstick, or those round eos chapsticks balls, other ball things like ping pong balls. Short markers etc. these can all get lodged up inside and you’ll likely need a dr to retrieve it. Suction happens and you can not just finger it out. There is a reason all insertable sex toys are either longer or have a lanyard type fixture.

Also before being whisked off to private it’s best to check members prior posts to see if they’re just here hunting play with anything that moves and if they have any actual experience. Ask details and don’t just the vague “I have (number) years experience. See who contributes and who’s just spamming one liners trying to get you away from the general public.
Thank you.. thats was soo helpful.

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

Featured Threads

New Personals