newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Hello Everyone,

I was talking to a friend about cybering but being nervous about dominating online. He suggested that I go on anonymous cyber chats and try to dominate there. It made sense. You can change your user name and no one knows you. If you mess up or do something embarrassing, you can just learn from it instead of dwelling on it like you would if you personally knew the person and had a rapport with them. I thought this idea would be good to pass along, because how many people feel the need to dominate and simply never do because they are nervous or afraid of what people think about them. Or they don't think they'll measure up?

In the chat we also talked on the subject of role play. I don't know how many of you out there are anime fans but it can go with any show. Just take a little of that dominance that the woman in the show has and try to get in her mind frame, hell you can even pretend to be the character without the clothes. Whatever works. Anyone can become inspired by a character. Think of it like this,

Would Sango from the show Inuyasha feel nervous about being around Miroku? Hell no! She's a demon hunter! She would keep that perverted monk in his place with a little C&B torture! Would Yuuko from XXXHolic feel insecure around Watanuki? NO! She would put him in a cute little maid's dress, have him bend over, and fuck him repeatedly, making him enjoy every second of it and humiliating him the whole time! What about Kikyou from the show Inuyasha? Would she feel content to let him take control? I don't think so! She would tie him to a tree and make him pleasure her all night.

I think you get the point.

The other thing that I have found that helps is talking with people. It never hurts to find out more about a subject from someone more experienced than you. Many people have been so encouraging here! Having encouraging people around truly does take the edge off.

Well Hope this helps! Just some advice for my fellow newbies out there.;)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Interesting bit of insight on how to get into the proper frame of mind. I've not thought of it that way before... :)

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
So do you have any online cyber chats to recommend that are good for this? :)

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
This probably isn't the best idea but it's what I did. I looked up "cyber chats" on my search engine and just went into them randomly. I can't remember which ones I went to but they were the top 4 that pulled up. I feel I can do this because I have really good computer virus protection, ect.

It's always best to have computer protection :D.

Have fun!

New Personals