Thinking on an erotic software. Need help.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am thinking on coding something. I need some ideas.
Do you know about fapion cards? Something like that.
Basically the game should ask you to jerk off, edge, ruin. You can interract and mention your status and get a punishment if you don't comply.
I am currently thinking on combining videos (or a 3D girl) into a jerk off software. An interactive domina girl that gives you tasks. Some questions:

- are you interested?
- do you prefer android with VR (like google cardboard) or a PC version?
- do you prefer a 3D girl or a video cut (audio optional)?
- What tasks/dares would you like to be asked to do (as punishments)?
- any better ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
google play will never allow distribution of erotic applications, for this it can only be the pc version IMHO

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
google play will never allow distribution of erotic applications, for this it can only be the pc version IMHO
There are other sources outside google play for android devices... For instance, Literotica.com has an app that isn't available there, but they have one... http://literotica.com/android/ for those interested...
But to the OP, Are you looking to reinvent the wheel or think you are coming up with something new that nobody has developed before?

Reactions: andrei

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
There are other sources outside google play for android devices...
I would not connect to my phone everyone applications that do not have a Google certificate. I find these applications dangerous. They can spy on me.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
They can spy on me.
There are other android devices other than phones. Besides, guess what, you are being spied on. It's a fact of life in modern times. You cannot avoid it. You have no privacy and the entire world can know anything about you. Might as well have fun and make the world wonder how someone could be so kinky, right?

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
uu.net
BUT lets let the OP get his answers about re-inventing the wheel...

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd

I don't think the British government would allow any outside security organisation to spy on us in the UK, except the chinse, because then our government wouldn't be able to sell our information on for a profit.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Have you ever heard of Patreon? There are a lot of games including android. Noone is thinking to launch on google play.

And apks can be installed on your acceptance if you trust the source. You can not trust me and ignore this. Your choice.

Nothing answered my question.

I was just asking for ideas of how a new game would look like and work. Maybe I won't be able to finalise, maybe I would. Not interested to make money out of it right now but to see the interest in gamers. And I can name bad works in progress that give you headaches playing in VR.

I hate some phone sensors didn't work as I expected so this will be a long run.

Naughtyamerica offers some AR apks (not on google play) that don't work on my phone because some googleAR software seems not compatible. I'm working to try something similsr at first. Motion vectors are still a hard thing to understand

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I would not connect to my phone everyone applications that do not have a Google certificate. I find these applications dangerous. They can spy on me.
Every app asks you to agree on using your cam etc. Regardless if the source is google play or downloaded. Of course you must trust the source you download from, exactly like in PCs. And there are many. Play is only a forced market to Android devices.

Featured Threads

New Personals