This is quite long. However, I am a 19 year old Dom, looking for his submissive. If this interests you, do take a look.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
Kinks
obedience training, self BDSM, mind fucks, mental braking, some humiliation, some bladder control, orgasm control, edging, pain, denial, deprivation, anal, light blackmail, hidden public, daily tasks & rules, pet play, asphyxiation, wax play, latex, dehumanization, dare, etc...
[If it's not a limit then is something I might do.]

Dislikes:
lines, corner time, {IDK fully yet}
Limits
Limits:
wetting, scat, illegal, dangerous and getting caught), non consent, liars, face in photo, needles
Experience
about 3years of Dom experience

Mr.Addiction

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2018
Alright, here we go again!

This will be my who knows (third) add, I have just finished amazing another session with a some subs and now am currently open to new slaves once again.

I am looking ether long or short term sessions, however you must be committed if you are not a committed to the role of sub / sub-life then this is not for you I am sorry.

Also, I do not use KiK (don't trust the damm thing) so I will be mainly using email. thank you.

Quick expectations:
I am an experimentalist, I enjoy creating tasks that have never been done before, meaning tasks will usually be different every time, meaning you should be quite open minded about what will be done, however for sure thing's that will not be done, is scat, needle, too much pain, and illegal, and of course the limits that you may have your self.

Introduction about my self:

To start off, I am from Canada, Ontario. I get this quite a lot, Yes I am 18years old (19 this year, very late birthday) and have about 3 and a half years of doming experience now, I know very kinky. My hight is about 6"", I have black hair, hazel eyes, and a tall nose bridge with a charming personality. I do enjoy bantering and just good old fashion talking. Other things that I do include going to the working out at a gym, I read novels, anime, and overall exploring new things. As you might guested already, I am a student and am currently studying and a university (will not disclose more information).

About Me as a Dom:
I am a Dom or master or daddy etc. Although I may be young and not "professional" I enjoy doing thing in a professional manner, meaning once a session start's Its all serious, but when it not a session and we are talking it can be casual, a big plus is that ( I DO NOT ASK FOR TRIBUTES) no money is involved witch I guess is your lucky brake, to get a free session from someone who pretends to be professional.

Moving on... during sessions I am a very caring and patient Dom/master, however I can be strict if you get on my bad side.

When we start you will find that I put the safety of my Subs first, and then my enjoyment second this may sound strange but too me it is very important in a D/S relationship. When it comes to doming we all have limits so I will respect all of yours limits as well.

However!!!!

If you like what you are reading this far and wish to be my sub I do require a photo as proof (the photo does not require nudity unless you want to, and you are not required to show your face, it just for proof.) and to be fair il do the same.

Rough example of Likes and limits for subs:
bondage, some humiliation, bladder control, orgasm control, edging, pain, denial, anal, hidden public, pet play, e.t.c

Limits:
Skat, illegal, dangerous, getting caught, non consent, liars, face, needles, blood. (mainly the limits the sub may have)

What type of sub I am seeking:
I am seeking a sub willing to have a strong D/S relationship. That's not the only thing I would like in a sub, I would like have normal chats, and not keep it the same thing, you do what I say and it's done, I would like to to get to know you as well, also some one who is quite fit, because a plenty of the tasks that I create do require some fiscal fitness.

I understand if some days one of us will be busier than the other other and can’t talk, and that's fine. Everyone has their reasons for being busy. However, if you're un able to give some time out of your day to say "hi" I do not think this will work out.

Location: I do hope that you live in a similar timezone, so that things can be easier. If this is a problem no worries!!, I am open to any sub from anywhere.

Lastly: My preferred gender is female.

I would like all my subs to apply using this [temporary] application:

Sex:

Your Age:

What Loves:

What Likes:

Your Hard Limits:

Fetish:

What you are (slave, pet, etc.):

Time-zone/Location:

Any health problems:

Your Looks:

Your Body-type:

Are you ok sending photos or videos, not all the time just for proof, and when task has been done, no blackmail Images will be immediately deleted after opened, promise :

Any equipment or items that you might have:

Why are you interested in being my sub?

Why you are the perfect sub for me?

When can you start:

Your experience as a sub:

Forms of communication:

and a bit about your self:

That is all I have, Please read it all and thank you for taking the time to read it.
I hope I am able to find the right sub.

You can pm me here with any questions you may have!

~

looking forward to hearing from all the applicants.

Featured Threads

New Personals