Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
This week I bought some blue panties (size 12) and bra (36dd) from pep & co and some sheer black hold ups from Asda.

I was away in a hotel for a couple of nights, on the first night I summoned up the bottle to go out in the corridor wearing my bra, knickers and hold ups to snap a few photos. This was the first time I'd done anything like this, the risk of getting caught made it very exciting.

On the following night I stood in front of my floor to ceiling window for 3 minutes, wearing the bra, panties and hold ups. It was about 10pm so pretty dark outside and I had every possible light on in my room. I also found this to be very exciting.

The biggest thrill of the week however came a little later when I was in a sissy chat room and one of the dominants was first able to trace my location (I'm assuming they traced my ip somehow) and then worked out which hotel I was in! This was incredibly nerve wracking and scary, but I also found it to be so exhilarating.

It made me realise that I'd like to find a way to be 'outed' without it affecting my family, friends or work. I've not thought of a way to do this yet, please message me or leave comments if you have any suggestions. I need to find a way to be caught/spotted yet remain anonymous.

Featured Threads

New Personals