Thousand Oaks: M/Dom/20 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Any kinky online slaves?

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Masteralex1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2011
20 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am a 20 year old college student, I am also an experienced Dom and master, I am however busy with classes, work, and family so I do not have time to indulge my kinky sexual side. As a solution I am seeking a longterm online slave. If you are the type of girl who wants to explore the darker kinkier side of sex, contact me. If you are into humiliation, degradation, clothing control, being talked down to, and the occasional sadomasochistic fun, contact me. If you want to discover the joy of submitting to a young and experienced master, contact me. I well obey the limits my slave sets as I do not want to scare them off but you must be willing to send your new master photos when he ask for them.

Pm me soon you sluts.

• Kinks:
Humilation,sadism, online

• Experience:
I have had two girlfriends who were in to the lifestyle, one was submissive and a mild pain slut the other was a full on slave, and although I never lived with either, we had weekend long sessions of sadomasictic and humilation fun.

• Limits:
Must be willing to email me photos, I sware by all that I hold dear I well keep it private.