Thursday 21 March 2013

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
Sadly I have to report that Tuesday afternoon I had to unlock myself because one of my balls started to swell abnormally and this was accompanied by some intermittent sharp pain. I believe the space between the cage and the ring was too tight. It was fine during the weekend using the same spacer setup though.

Mistress gracefully allowed me to remain unlocked for 24 hours to let the swelling go down. But firmly reminded me I was not allowed to touch and especially not play with my cock in any way. This privilege I was granted was not to be mistaken for some sort of free pass to jerk my little cock off and make a mess. I was still her slave, her property and I would still have to abide by her rules and was firmly reminded of her dominance over me.

This morning when I came out of the shower, wearing nothing but a towel, she ordered me to strip naked while she watched. I gave her a little show which in turn made my cock grow rock hard. My Mistress said she enjoyed my little striptease very much and I could see her beautiful eyes wander over to my now hard throbbing cock.

“Time to put your cage on” she said and I immediately complied with her order. Putting it on however proved easier said than done. The cock ring made my cock throb even harder and I could see that made her even hornier then she already was. I imagined her beautiful pussy just filling up with her juices making it ready to receive my cock. A privilege that I so long for.

Trying to get myself under control, I quickly turned from that line of thinking to more non arousing thoughts. It took me a few minutes but I did start to get my cock back to its normal size. Then Mistress decided to test how long it would take to get me back hard. All she said was “maybe I should straddle your face a bit slave” and that got me rock hard again in seconds. She laughed at my blatantly obvious lack of control and allowed me a couple of minutes to get it back under control. When my cock shrank sufficiently, I put the cage on and quickly snapped a plastic numbered lock shut. I was locked back up, completely at her mercy and with no way out as a slave should be.

Thank you my lovely Mistress

I was also given some additional tasks:

• Add some pictures to this report, depicting the cage and numbers on the plastic lock.
  • Post on a forum we like to frequent about these reports and pictures, so the people there can enjoy this little tumblr of ours too.
  • Mistress likes the idea of interacting with some of our new found followers. I’ve been ordered to ask some people to post questions in the ask us anything section of this blog. So ask us ANYTHING!!
  • Some messages will be posted in a Q and A type set up.

Pictures of me locked up

tumblr_inline_mk0zuwBuw91qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mk108meT3H1qz4rgp.jpg