Tiger balm

Emmyxjoyce

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2022
Hi all♥️

Can someone tell me what I can expect if I put tiger balm on my clit and nips♥️♥️

Add my snap♥️
Emeraldxjoy

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Nipples are tingle or cool to nothing depending on who it is. Most don’t even get any major sensation from it there.

On clit usually gets more feel. Mix of burning to a menthol cooled feel. Again varies by user.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hi all♥️

Can someone tell me what I can expect if I put tiger balm on my clit and nips♥️♥️

Add my snap♥️
Emeraldxjoy
On clit it will be about 3 times of what you feel when you use toothpaste.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Nipples are tingle or cool to nothing depending on who it is. Most don’t even get any major sensation from it there.

On clit usually gets more feel. Mix of burning to a menthol cooled feel. Again varies by user.
The varies by user is the most important part, it is very different from person to person. My advice is to test things like that on the underside of an arm first to check how you react and to be sure about allergic reactions

Reactions: subzzzero

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Hi all♥️

Add my snap♥️
Emeraldxjoy
Tiger balm on nipples will not have much sensations..As mentioned earlier it depends on person to person..
In clit it has more effect..will cause burning sensation..but doesn't harm

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Maybe another little thing at least a bit related , i would avoid using it on the inside of the pussy. There are other things less aggressive to the mucus membrane but still painful

Featured Threads

New Personals