Tights or thigh highs

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Pretty straight forward - which do you prefer?
Personally, i like tights more, i think they're slightly hotter on me, buy thigh highs are also good. I've worn both, both can be fun to wear (and do other stuff with)

Tommy72

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2023
I also prefer tights. Usually wear them with denim shorts or a denim skirt, no underwear and a hoodie on top. Haven't dared to go out like this yet, but i really want to
That's a great outfit, I hope you are able to go out in it sometime.

Tommy72

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2023
Idk every time i get really horny and confident i get to the front door, then run out of courage haha. Lowkey wanna be forced to do it, then i would do it
Start slowly, perhaps stand outside by the door. As your confidence builds, move further away and hopefuly you'll be able to go out fully. Best of luck.

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Start slowly, perhaps stand outside by the door. As your confidence builds, move further away and hopefuly you'll be able to go out fully. Best of luck.
Any ideas how to deal with the fear that one of my neighbours may see me (when standing outside of my door) or something like that? I live in a flat. Would love to give it a go some time soon, just gotta get past the mental block

Tommy72

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2023
You could leave the door open and if a neighbour appeared you can go straight back in. Alternatively you could leave the flats with your hoodie up and they may not realise it's you. The other option is to take your fem clothes with you to somewhere secluded and quiet and get changed there to see how you feel.

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
You could leave the door open and if a neighbour appeared you can go straight back in. Alternatively you could leave the flats with your hoodie up and they may not realise it's you. The other option is to take your fem clothes with you to somewhere secluded and quiet and get changed there to see how you feel.
I may try the first idea, have the door opened and just chill outside of it. And maybe after a few times i get the confidence to go downstairs and whatnot

Featured Threads

New Personals