'Tis The Season to be Teased & Humiliated

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
In the spirit of Christmas being right around the corner, I figured I'd do 25 days of Chaturbate shows.

The first 13 shows will be humiliating tasks that I have chosen to do (but feel free to leave suggestions below).

The following 12 days will be "12 days of Christmas" related, which will be completely up to you.

If you have suggestions for the first 13 shows:

- remember that I do get paid tokens, make it more humiliating the more tokens received.

- I am currently denied for 46 days (as of the making of this thread)

For 12 Days of Christmas:

- put "on the _ day of christmas" and then put the task in a spoiler. I will not open it until that day of the chaturbate show.

ie.
On the 1st day of Christmas
50 bare ass spankings with a wooden spoon

Last edited:

DarkShepard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 10, 2016
I think that You should kneel in front of the camera. Wear the smallest clothes You have, for example shirt that doesn't cover Your belly, panties that are very short and don't cover all they should.
You will write on paper that You will flash anyone who asks (or gives tokens). For highest bidder You will write his name on Your breast.
I hope You enjoy ;)

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I think that You should kneel in front of the camera. Wear the smallest clothes You have, for example shirt that doesn't cover Your belly, panties that are very short and don't cover all they should.
You will write on paper that You will flash anyone who asks (or gives tokens). For highest bidder You will write his name on Your breast.
I hope You enjoy ;)

Thanks for the idea. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals