Tits out Tuesday

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Inspired by the current crop of rather busty slutty subs showing off their wares (Wet_Slut, Owlring90 and lucicle22 I'm pointing at you) I thought it might be nice to start an official "Tits out Tuesday" competition. Since Tuesdays are pretty much the dull day of the week it could brighten up everyone's day and get you all smiling.
So rules are;
* post only your own tits
* post pics in this thread (add as attachment)
* enter as many pics as you like
* decorate your tits in anyway you like
* display "I love Tits out Tuesdays" somehow for extra credit
* have fun!!!

So lets see you get the girls out and then lots of comments to encourage their competitive spirit.

Reactions: AmvetSB

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Competition entry

I guess I will get this started with 2 entries, the first one is my tits normally and the second one is how my tits looked at the end of mm play session yesterday, hope you like them!

Attachments

• IMAG0870.jpg
    IMAG0870.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 9f68d1e7-ca2b-4c4f-beff-464d4dea97cd.jpg
    9f68d1e7-ca2b-4c4f-beff-464d4dea97cd.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 139

Briantif2002

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 13, 2013
I guess I will get this started with 2 entries, the first one is my tits normally and the second one is how my tits looked at the end of mm play session yesterday, hope you like them!

beautiful titties I would have my head in there all day long

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great post from all the huge tittie subs, I think this could be a regular thing! Any comments for these pics would encourage lots more posting...

Reactions: AmvetSB

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Returning this week!

Its back again, Tits out Tuesday will be running again this week so if you've got a set of boobs you want to show off then this is the place for it.
Of course being kinktalk if your tits photo also has a kink element to it that's even better.

First entry this time comes from a member who wants to remain anonymous so lets just call her "Gunshy". Now Gunshy asked me to post them on her behalf because she doesn't want her inbox flooded with idiotic demands just because she posts a photo or two. I am happy to bend my own rule and do the same for anyone else who may be considering entering but wants that extra anonymity factor...

So here she is, Gunshy!

20150815_175631.jpg

And an after shot;

20150815_175922.jpg

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yep, I agree. So how about it girls? Lets see you brighten up the board by displaying your tits for this weeks Tits out Tuesday!
Open to new members as well as all the regulars, so even if you've posted before we would all love to see your boobs again...

Featured Threads

New Personals