Tits play/punishment ideas

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
I've never really paid much attention to my tits, besides seldom using nipple clamps, and my nipples are not particularly sensitive. Reading some of the posts on this website made we want to try to play with/punish them, and I'm not sure where to start. Ideas?

You can see my tits here to have an idea of how they are (nsfw link of course, there's also my pussy there so don't open if you don't want to see it).

What I have: toothpaste, brushes, ice, rope, rubber bands, pegs, a super soft flogger, I guess ice, I don't know what else.

Limits in this context: blood, intense pain (I'm not a painslut, I can and do enjoy/bear some pain), anything permanent.

No private messages unless I contact you first, please.

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Let’s try and keep it simple then

Stretch a rubber band over your breast, pull it back and let it go. Repeat several times until you have a red mark across your breast. You can experiment with this, creating crosses, shapes, and letters to spell whatever you wish

Or you could find out how many pegs you can for onto your breasts, using the flogger to spank them off

A favourite of mine is simply tieing them tight and lying on top of them, attempting to place all your weight on top of them

Hope these help
Darkside94

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
I'd love to see those tits tied up tightly slowly discoloring. While the clamps are on the nipples. Also would love to see the aftermath when removing the clamps and rope/bands. Maybe use both bands as well as rope.

I'm trying to use the bands but I can't seem to understand how to make them they on

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
Let’s try and keep it simple then

Stretch a rubber band over your breast, pull it back and let it go. Repeat several times until you have a red mark across your breast. You can experiment with this, creating crosses, shapes, and letters to spell whatever you wish

Or you could find out how many pegs you can for onto your breasts, using the flogger to spank them off

A favourite of mine is simply tieing them tight and lying on top of them, attempting to place all your weight on top of them

Hope these help
Darkside94

I've used the rubber band! And I must say, it's left a delicious sting behind, I'm still feeling it.

If I manage to tie them up I'll do "tieing them tight and lying on top of them, attempting to place all your weight on top of them" too, I can't make the rope/bands to stay on, they slip off!

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
If anyone has any other ideas, I'll do them tomorrow!

Featured Threads

New Personals