To serve is to suffer

Symraev

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2023
About me:

First off I'd like to say that I'm not the most experienced domme out here, as I've only really been in the scene for about a year-ish but I promise you that my enjoyment of your suffering and humiliation is just as intense. Besides that I'm Symra but you'll refer to me with respect if you want my attention. Mistress, Goddess and Miss are fine, mommy is not. I'm not your mother and I never will be.

Kinks:

Humiliation and other kinks similar like degradation are my favourite and I try to insert it in every part of our sessions. You want pet play, you don't get to be a kitten or a puppy, you're a pig and I'll make you oink till every scrap of self worth you have left has been lost. I'll make you dunk your head in the toilet bowl and lap up the water. I'll make you shove weird things up your ass. The potential for humiliation is endless and I can't wait to put you through it.

Besides humiliation here are a few more kinks I'm interested in:

Pain-play, Pet-play, whipping, bondage, exposure, breath-play, food-play, forced-bi, spanking, begging etc.

Getting in touch:

If you've read through this and you're still interested then you're just the type of pathetic masochist I want to ruin.
I do however get swamped with messages at times so if you really want to grab my attention, make your message interesting. If you really want my attention, send me a picture of you humiliating yourself. Whether it be you with your head in a toilet bowl or ass in the air, it might give you an edge. I will say however that I prefer my submissives smooth, so make sure to be so.
You can either message me here or on kik - Symraen

Enjoy.

Featured Threads

New Personals