jessi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2012
Florida
painslutjess.blogspot.com
Earlier today, I stood in a corner for 1 hour with a bar of soap in my mouth. This was for drinking two sodas yesterday. Every five minutes, I turned the bar of soap.

During a hockey game tonight, I wore a tack bra until my team scored. I had been wearing the bra about 45 minutes when they finally scored. But, sadly, they still lost. So I am now wearing the tack bra again and have 15 minutes left of the hour I said I'd wear it for. I also have a toothbrush shoved deep in my ass, I shoved it in hard and with no lube. My tits and nipples are sore but I'm sure they'll be a lot sorer before I am able to go to sleep.

I'm also sure that my mouth when taste soap at least once more tonight. Maybe if my mouth tastes like soap all day, I won't be tempted to by a soda. Mhmmm...maybe I should test that theory for the next week. Every day, one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening I will hold a bar of soap on my mouth for an hour. Let's see if the lingering soapy taste keeps me from drinking soda.

Featured Threads

New Personals