Knecht2014

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2023
Dear all.
Hi, I am new to kink forums.
I found that roleplaying being submissive in a couple of relationships was easy in my 20s. However, after 14 years of a vanilla marriage and having met somebody 9 years younger than me now who is naturally dominant and also enthusiastic about bdsm, I feel that being a sub at 44 would be a bit fraudulent as getting into the role play of being submissive and all naive would make me look ridiculous so I am a bit tentative about letting myself get into the role.

Any suggestions or thoughts much appreciated.
I wouldn't think age has much to do with it. If you feel that you are submissive and you found someone willing or eager to dominate you, that is all it takes. True submission is in the spirit, not the body. If you feel you're just going through the motions than you are not actually submitting

Sexymary147

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2024
Dear all.
I found that roleplaying being submissive in a couple of relationships was easy in my 20s. However, after 14 years of a vanilla marriage and having met somebody 9 years younger than me now who is naturally dominant and also enthusiastic about bdsm, I feel that being a sub at 44 would be a bit fraudulent as getting into the role play of being submissive and all naive would make me look ridiculous so I am a bit tentative about letting myself get into the role.

I am a confident and experienced Dom who takes pleasure in exploring the world of BDSM. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve and delve into the BDSM lifestyle, I am here to guide you.

Sexymary147

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2024
I usually lie a little about my age but for this discussion no reason to. I was born in 1934 and still playing the role as a submissive albeit with pros as being married and with serious time constraints. .It's been 10 years since I had a freebee.
I realize I couldn't play the role of a young person, or for that matter a lady...forced feminization has always sounded nice but I could never manage to try.
I am a confident and experienced Dom who takes pleasure in exploring the world of BDSM. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve and delve into the BDSM lifestyle, I am here to guide you.

Davidkinglove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2024
Dear all.

I'll mold you to a perfect sub

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'll mold you to a perfect sub
Ok first things first. The post is from 2020. Says the date right on the post itself. Member was also last active 2020. You can find this by clicking or tapping on a members name.

Second. What exactly are you planning to “mold”? What’s skill set kink wise at the ripe old age of a fresh 18 are you going to have to mold someone? I’m not saying age equals experience by any means. But you are barely an adult. Most kink clubs and dungeons don’t allow members in until 18 at best and most times it’s 21 for guys. This is it meant to discourage your entry into kink. But more so to make you aware how ridiculous the approach is. If you’re wanting a real shot in the kink community. Be honest. Own your inexperience and you’ll see the more veteran people will really take you on and help you in the right direction. Check out some local munches or meets and it will all come in time. We all started somewhere. Again honesty.

Featured Threads

New Personals