Canada

Skott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2013
32 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am 32/male, I am currently looking for a young female slave (+18). Why young? Beacause I want to train and mold her myself, so inexperience is a plus.

A bit about me:

I have been in a real life Master/Slave relationship for over a year until recently, but because I relocated, it ended. I have some experience in online Domming also, but more limited.
I live in Toronto. I am looking for an online slave but, if things go well, we get to know each other and we both feel comfortable, maybe we could meet up in person, so, although I will consider slaves in any location, those located near me get extra points.
I am looking for something long term, not that I am against the occasional play session, but that is not the purpouse of this add so, if that is what you are looking for, please do not reply.

What I like:

I'm into quite a few things: controling aspects of everyday life like restricting/approving clothing, diet or exercise; pet play, age play, humiliation, pain, degradation, anal, and many more, if I listed all my kinks the list would be endless
I am very strict with my slaves. What I mean by this is that there will be punishments for not complying with my orders, and you better have a good excuse if you want to avoid them (after I learn what you don't like, you will want to avoid them). However, I am understanding and I am not unfair, so if you do have a reason, I will understand. I also hugely enjoy rewarding my slaves when they behave and do all their task properly. Both punishments and rewards will always be in proportion to the hardness of the task or, at least, I will try my best for it to be so.
I will respect your limits, but I do like pushing them. My idea is to, over time, get rid of most of them. This will be done gradually over a long time and not until you are ready. I will never ask you to go full on into anything you are not prepared for, and, before we start any limit pushing, we will discuss the subject.

About you:

You must be submissive (obvious, I know), willing to learn and be molded.
I believe comunication is very, very, important. I will want to do a lot of talking and getting to know each other, I will want imput from you and to hear your opinion on things, and we will talk about every day things also. This idea must be appealing to you, because if it isn't, it won't work.
I understand that you have a live, a job, school, friends, family and that you can't be available 24/7, but I do expect you to be able to comunicate on a daily basis and you to be serious about apointments.
You must also be willing to do pics and cam. It may take some time for you to get comfortable enough to do it, and I will respect that. With one exception; the pic to apply (see below).

If you like what you just read, send me a pm with the following information:

Real first name (not full name), age, experience, location, likes/dislikes/limits, full physical description, what you liked about my ad that made you decide to answer, a bit about yourself.
Also send at least one photo, face and body visible, no need for it to be nude, it's just to get an idea.

Thanks for reading my ad, I hope to hear from you soon!

• Kinks:
Humiliation, degradetion, anal, pet play, piss, pain, control, many more...

• Experience:
Over a year real life Dom/sub relationship, some online.

• Limits:
Everything can be discussed, but read through the add and you will get an idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals