LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
So Im looking for a lady right now who is in need fo some torture via KIK (Im at LDCII) i have some time and Im looking to try out some new things on someone who's willing and able.

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
LDCII gave me a wonderful play session! His tasks were inventive and the torture was great I recommend him to anyone and can't wait for the next session. Thanks LDCII!

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I have some more time available ladies if your in need of torturing tonight?

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I'm in need of some new meat for the lab for torture. Any ladies ready and interested just reply to my kik details below

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Would like some meat right now. For use of humiliation, degredation and torture message me on my kik

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Ok ladies so I'm away staying in a Hotel in Dublin, so I have all night free if you're willing contact details in sig

Reactions: sexy_J

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Ladies anyone looking for a session? You can contact t me via KIK now

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Back in I have some available time currently on KIk.

LDCII

janeA

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 25, 2018
A lab rat has no choice
Submitting my body to a dom to experiment on to test out things e.g affects of different tortures, repetitive stimulation, if risk of public exposure occurs or limits and tolerance of ‘body part’
It’s just a kink or twist on ‘normal submission’ but with quasi scientific results that can be used to generate new experiments.
Example of a question to answer using a human lab rat do pumped nippled respond to ???? The same or better than unpumped nipples ?
Don’t we all want answers to such important questions 😀

Kittywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 23, 2022
A lab rat has no choice
Submitting my body to a dom to experiment on to test out things e.g affects of different tortures, repetitive stimulation, if risk of public exposure occurs or limits and tolerance of ‘body part’
It’s just a kink or twist on ‘normal submission’ but with quasi scientific results that can be used to generate new experiments.
Example of a question to answer using a human lab rat do pumped nippled respond to ???? The same or better than unpumped nipples ?
Don’t we all want answers to such important questions 😀
Thats a real good questions, i wouöd love to help someone to find the answer

Reactions: Terror

Featured Threads

New Personals