Torture

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
Hi I am looking for any homeade torture device of any kind! I would love to be tortures!! Also if anyone can think of ways to make homeade vibes that would be amazing!

dudeintoslavery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2010
Near Canterbury, Kent, UK
Home made vibe you say?

Get an old playstation controler and break it open, use the motor from it inside a kinder egg capsual, solder a 12V battery cell to it and you have a basic vibe.. If you want me to explain it more thoughly just pm me..

narria

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2012
there are lots of home made things. you could buy some maxi pads and some ice hot spread it on the pad and place in underwear and pull them up tight even if you pull them back off after words its to late you already have some on you enjoy the burn. can also put some rice on a square of duct tape and place on your kneels then keel on them or place on the bottom of your feet to walk on. another thing you could do that I don't personly own is you can get some screw C clamps that tighten down can use them several places

Albie13007

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2012
Hi I am looking for any homeade torture device of any kind! I would love to be tortures!! Also if anyone can think of ways to make homeade vibes that would be amazing!

Please check out my photos, i have ideas for you. I hope you are very open minded to torture and pain

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
build your own replica dick.

There is one simple way: clone a willy kit. This costs money.
The painful way is:
- melt wax in a tubular recipient. If you want to use a microwave owen to melt add a bit of water (wax doesnt quite melt in microwave owens). There are candles whose hot wax is not painful for the skin; mixed with the water is also less painful.

Have a boner and quickly stick in the hot wax. This is the torture part.

After cooling find a way to fill and build your dick clone. Maybe Ice to build an ice dildo, maybe sylicone to have a lasting dick for your pleasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: fedelope1990

Featured Threads

New Personals