2 years

toyboyarjun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 27, 2022
Delhi
This is Arjun Slave, submissive and introvert in nature and passionate about Femdom Lifestyle. I love to submit and serve Dominant Females who are strong, sadist, aggressive, brutal, kinky, cruel and inherited Dominant in nature. It's like a light bulb effect when I get the chance to serve any Mistress. I get pleasure in worshiping my Mistress and I always love to be dominated, tortured and humiliated by every means possible. One time or long term session, i am comfortable in both of them.

Every fantasy and fetish can be explored like bondage, blindfold, handcuffs, facesitting, watersports, spitting, gagging, strap on, trampling, cunnilingus, pussy-ass-feet worship, age play. sadism, cbt, shibari play, femdom sex, choking, whips, pet play, orgasm denial, breath play, golden showers, etc. Limitation is sissification and scat.

Any Mistress looking for slave for only real sessions can connect, call or WhatsApp anytime. When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure. Telegram id- arjunfembot

Attachments

• tumblr_35bb9385457382d0dd11763a58afb2ca_b30347b0_400.jpg
    tumblr_35bb9385457382d0dd11763a58afb2ca_b30347b0_400.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3

Featured Threads

New Personals