May 8, 2015

MissSarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
Home made disposable toy

A fun, filling (and disposable) anal toy can be made from a long balloon (like they make balloon animals from) and gelatin (jelly) solution.

The problem with solid or relatively inflexible objects is that when you hit the sigmoid colon, it takes a sharp turn. If you try to force past here with a solid object you risk tearing the lining of the bowel/colon, or worse puncture - congratulations you now have life threatening peritonitis.

A gelatin filled balloon is firm enough to insert, but flexible enough to get around bends easily.

I found the most difficult thing was just filling the balloon. Most successful was a squishy bottle and nozzle so that it could start expanding the balloon. Then just fill it up to get the length and diameter you want and set it in the refrigerator to set. Play with the gelatin concentration to get the consistency desired from quite solid to really wiggly like jelly.

Use a slug of lube ahead of the balloon to keep things sliding along nicely and there is virtually no limit to how deep you can go.

Have fun!

needs anew master

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2014
I was looking for the same help

Would love specific brands with links so I know exactly what is good out there. Surprised more Dom's aren't replying with what they would want or require there sub to have. And more of us, don't share there favorites. Hope we both can get a solid list of suggestions!

hiemsq

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 16, 2015
I couldn't open the links but I am sure that the fox tail plug would look great on you. And then I would suggest a dildo with suction cup.

johnscott5009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2016
Yes!

A fun, filling (and disposable) anal toy can be made from a long balloon (like they make balloon animals from) and gelatin (jelly) solution.

The problem with solid or relatively inflexible objects is that when you hit the sigmoid colon, it takes a sharp turn. If you try to force past here with a solid object you risk tearing the lining of the bowel/colon, or worse puncture - congratulations you now have life threatening peritonitis.

A gelatin filled balloon is firm enough to insert, but flexible enough to get around bends easily.

I found the most difficult thing was just filling the balloon. Most successful was a squishy bottle and nozzle so that it could start expanding the balloon. Then just fill it up to get the length and diameter you want and set it in the refrigerator to set. Play with the gelatin concentration to get the consistency desired from quite solid to really wiggly like jelly.

Use a slug of lube ahead of the balloon to keep things sliding along nicely and there is virtually no limit to how deep you can go.

Have fun!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Featured Threads

New Personals